Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   I got my FTE shirt (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/594631-i-got-my-fte-shirt.html)

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-24-2007 01:32 AM

I got my FTE shirt

Just so happy that I got my shirt and sticker.

:-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty :-bigparty

oneminizut 03-24-2007 04:14 AM

Shoot! I was so happy to get my sticker!..... How do ya get the shirt?

Oh, BTW... Were you really mad about me jacking the thread? Cause If you were I won't do it again... I respect everyone. If I didn't like you I wouldn't kick you ***** means I don't like you. And I figure someone would still pick up on a job for you.

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-24-2007 11:30 AM

Its all Good Oneminizut. I aint mad, Just having fun :)
BTW the shirt comes from Being a supporter. You have to pay 50.00 and that signs you up as a supporter for 3 years, gives you a shirt, sticker, discounts on parts that are advertised to you and I am sure more stuff too.
You can join by going to USER CP then PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS

oneminizut 03-24-2007 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by MARTYSTOWRIG
BTW the shirt comes from Being a supporter. You have to pay 50.00 and that signs you up as a supporter for 3 years, gives you a shirt, sticker, discounts on parts that are advertised to you and I am sure more stuff too.
You can join by going to USER CP then PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS

And I went for the 20.00 deal. Damn! I Want that shirt!

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-24-2007 12:07 PM

:-lamesign Ha Ha!!! :-missingt

oneminizut 03-24-2007 12:32 PM

:-lamesign Ha Ha!!! :-missingt

I got a Hanes undershirt. I'll just right my FTE sign on that with a sharpie.

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-24-2007 12:34 PM

well if you are a redneck it may work but only if it is a "wife Beater"

oneminizut 03-24-2007 12:37 PM

well if you are a redneck it may work but only if it is a "wife Beater"

Ohhhhh... I got those. And I use em' SMACK

jk

She would kick my butt if she saw that

Placermike 03-24-2007 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
And I went for the 20.00 deal. Damn! I Want that shirt!

Go ahead and sign up for the three years. If I remember correctly, they just extend your membership time. Kind of like re-uping in the Military.

Placermike 03-24-2007 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
I got a Hanes undershirt. I'll just right my FTE sign on that with a sharpie.

You might be a rednek...LMFAO

oneminizut 03-24-2007 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Placermike
You might be a rednek...LMFAO

I probably learned it from the Red Green show. That and the proper uses of duct tape.

arctic y block 03-26-2007 06:19 PM

Should at least get a sticker with the one year script. Be the only clean thing on Rusty. Maybe this summer I can get one and put it in the UNI. Or just use White shoe polish. HAAAA

Placermike 03-26-2007 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by arctic y block
Should at least get a sticker with the one year script. Be the only clean thing on Rusty. Maybe this summer I can get one and put it in the UNI. Or just use White shoe polish. HAAAA

They should have sent you one!

arctic y block 03-26-2007 08:10 PM

Never seen one Mike. I thought I had to buy one with only a one year script. If not let me know and I will see what went wrong. Really would like to have one. But haven't got two spare nickels to rub together at the moment.

oneminizut 03-26-2007 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by arctic y block

Dem white shoe polish sure work. mmmmm, hmmmm

Actually, I did get my bumper sticker. I'm waiting for real nice weather so I can clean my bumper and put it on. Then I'm gonna download some of those spotters cards cause I saw this bad ass Ford duely <sp?> today that was a F350, but it said 6x6 on the side and it was a deisel. Never saw anything like it but I wanted it BAD. I would have given him a spotter card on the spot.