Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oregon Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum190/)
-   -   St. Helens on the New Years Day (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/562522-st-helens-on-the-new-years-day.html)

Ponyracer 12-29-2006 11:36 PM

St. Helens on the New Years Day

Hey all anyone going to St. Helens on New Years for the Mudfest? I cant make this year but would like to see some pics here if anyone does go!

KingRachPrincess 01-01-2007 01:32 AM

I'll be there!
haha.

As you already know.

78250crewcab4x4 01-25-2007 11:32 PM

uh, I was there, in the brown 79 in my gallery. what were you all driving?

Ponyracer 01-26-2007 10:34 PM

I wasnt able to go but I had some friends that did

KingRachPrincess 01-29-2007 02:53 PM

well it wasn't that great. we went up there and this year they had to charge $20 per person which is stupid and cops were writing tickets so we left. it was great.

spunks00 02-23-2007 11:58 PM

i was there and will never go again...they were very unorganized and it took over and hour to get out of my parking spot due to being told to park in the wrong spot and almost sliding into the guy next to me...even with the cat helping pull me. and i had (just as i was worned) sombody slide into my rig (it was overheating and park not moving) and they tryed to sidehill next to it and slid into it. luckly it is my off-roader not my ford and they bounced of the tire and miss the body of the truck. they did not have water to wash rig (like they said) and no running water for idiot(like me) that didnt bring some in case of overheating. very upset was a long drive for a unorganized event

spunks00 02-23-2007 11:59 PM

78250crewcab4x4: didnt i pull you out? i was in the red toyota

KingRachPrincess 02-24-2007 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by spunks00
i was there and will never go again...they were very unorganized and it took over and hour to get out of my parking spot due to being told to park in the wrong spot and almost sliding into the guy next to me...even with the cat helping pull me. and i had (just as i was worned) sombody slide into my rig (it was overheating and park not moving) and they tryed to sidehill next to it and slid into it. luckly it is my off-roader not my ford and they bounced of the tire and miss the body of the truck. they did not have water to wash rig (like they said) and no running water for idiot(like me) that didnt bring some in case of overheating. very upset was a long drive for a unorganized event

actually.. it was untill all the cops came this year. the only reasont he cops came and they charged was because like 2 years ago someone got ran over by a truck sliding down the hill. so yeah.

78250crewcab4x4 02-26-2007 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by spunks00
78250crewcab4x4: didnt i pull you out? i was in the red toyota

Yeah, that was me, thanks again, there were people all over that area when I went in there, then as soon as I get stuck, there was nobody there, so I was real glad to see ya come along. Did You Get the wiring grimlins worked out?

spunks00 02-26-2007 10:04 PM

i will be...tearing it down tomorrow (starting) and rebuilding on a new frame and all new wireing and...well everything will be new