Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Competition (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum187/)
-   -   She's alive!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/559046-shes-alive.html)

6L PWR 12-18-2006 10:53 PM

She's alive!!

Alrighty then boys and girls!! She's back together and she finally fired up tonight!! Took some cranking though. We cranked her over for a good 25 mins. Then we got smart, checked her codes and found that the crank position sensor wasn't functioning right. Well, oh course they don't function if they're not plugged in. lol So, after correcting that little error, she fired up finally. The beast is alive!! Gotta get her on the lift tomorrow and finish up the exhaust, then it'll be time for a spin!! BTW- they sound awesome with just the 4" DP and nothing else. lol

LEVEL10 12-19-2006 08:15 AM

Test

Originally Posted by 6L PWR
Alrighty then boys and girls!! She's back together and she finally fired up tonight!! Took some cranking though. We cranked her over for a good 25 mins. Then we got smart, checked her codes and found that the crank position sensor wasn't functioning right. Well, oh course they don't function if they're not plugged in. lol So, after correcting that little error, she fired up finally. The beast is alive!! Gotta get her on the lift tomorrow and finish up the exhaust, then it'll be time for a spin!! BTW- they sound awesome with just the 4" DP and nothing else. lol

TEST TEST TEST Thank you for your help.

6L PWR 12-19-2006 06:13 PM

OMFG!! This thing is unbelieveable!! The really fun part is the amount of smoke that just BELLOWS out of the tailpipe!! It's so thick I can't even see the road in the mirror!! And fast? WOW!! I can't wait to get to the track!!

I had to come home because I was afraid I'd end up with a bunch of tickets!!

LI PerformanceDiesel 12-20-2006 08:49 AM

very nice.

6L PWR 12-20-2006 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by LI PerformanceDiesel
very nice.

Thanks Jeremy!! Your parts are what make it a rockin' rocket!! :)

MrMike06 12-20-2006 10:07 PM

That thing sounds like its sweat. Im curious to see what that beast runs in the 1/4. lows 12's would be nice.

SpartanDieselTech 12-20-2006 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by MrMike06
That thing sounds like its sweat. Im curious to see what that beast runs in the 1/4. lows 12's would be nice.

I think he will get there.

I'm in the process of working on something for him that might help :-D

LEVEL10 12-21-2006 04:21 AM

we have a customer running a 05/6.0 hits the high 11's when he can get it to hook up. needs some super 16 inch slicks from ????, it's got # 200 some thing injectors ported and flowed heads, a bigger turbo, nox, propane and alcie/water injection. talk about a black exhaust screaming monster. it's more like oh m-g-d. hang on tight.

guys we just got in brand new clutches for the 5r110w which help out greatly and we also have a new a super convertor for the 6.0. which i doubt any one can blowup. this billet bad boy, weighs in at 70 pounds of metal to spin up when it's dry. and fits both 4 and 6 bolt pattern flex plate mounts.

captchas

6L PWR 12-21-2006 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by PSD 60L Fx4
I'm in the process of working on something for him that might help :-D

:-X16 Kewel!! :-fire

beansdiesel 12-22-2006 11:18 PM

Very nice, I bet it will get more goodies soon.

6L PWR 12-23-2006 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by beansdiesel
Very nice, I bet it will get more goodies soon.

And another very special THANK YOU goes to you Beansdiesel for the incredible injectors!! May have to talk turbo in a while since these injectors are creating TONS of black smoke. More than the NOS can even think about clearing up. lol But, with this latest round, I'm broke for a while.

Jocaren 12-23-2006 11:45 PM

MAn when are you going to the track, i am waiting for some numbers here!!lol

6L PWR 12-24-2006 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Jocaren
MAn when are you going to the track, i am waiting for some numbers here!!lol

Damned tracks are closed here unitl March. I am going for a dyno in Feb though.

LEVEL10 12-24-2006 06:00 PM

please keep us all up on what you get on the ground. plus it sounds super great man. good luck with it and i hope you see 11's man

Jocaren 12-24-2006 11:12 PM

Come down to dragway 19 here in ALBANY GA they are stll open 4 buisness lol its only an 1/8 mile tho. Still around 75 degrees here