Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Dakota Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum222/)
-   -   south dakota anyone? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/555336-south-dakota-anyone.html)

mudracin74 12-07-2006 06:45 PM

south dakota anyone?

hey, livin in south dakota now and noticed there isnt a chapter for those who support the ford cause here in SD.

Dave7.3 04-19-2007 11:10 AM

I noticed that too, isn't there a South Dakota chapter anymore?

microb 05-03-2007 05:34 PM

I live in North Dakota and noticed the same thing. I guess we could start a "Dakotas" chapter, be the only 2 and talk to ourselves. I have talked to one other person on FTE from ND though.
Mike

Gage2502 05-15-2007 08:02 PM

I think you guys should start a chapter, Im not from the Dakotas but I love to vist them, Ill be there this summer again.
~Gage~

NDN 06-08-2007 09:11 PM

I'm from north dakota also, we should start a chapter

ejolliffe 06-11-2007 01:21 PM

I live in Williston, would love to be a part of the ND chapter!

OPDSGT 06-24-2007 02:07 PM

Just bought a home outside Rapid City, SD. Wife will be living there. I will still have to work until April '08 in CA. Do any of you SD people know or have any contacts with a Ford dealer in Rapid City or any town nearby to Rapid City that give decent deals, or am I going to be at the mercy of the dealer? I plan on leaving for SD Monday the 25th and buying my Ford sometime in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for any help.
OPDSGT

Rushmore X 10-26-2008 09:10 AM

I don't deal with the dealers here, rather expensive and don't have good reputations. I take mine to an independent mechanic that I know.

Rushmore X 10-26-2008 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by OPDSGT (Post 4867581)
Just bought a home outside Rapid City, SD. Wife will be living there. I will still have to work until April '08 in CA. Do any of you SD people know or have any contacts with a Ford dealer in Rapid City or any town nearby to Rapid City that give decent deals, or am I going to be at the mercy of the dealer? I plan on leaving for SD Monday the 25th and buying my Ford sometime in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for any help.
OPDSGT

didn't read all of your post. the main Ford dealer in Rapid is McKie Ford. To be honest with you, a lot of people here used to drive to Denver or Sioux Falls and save enough on the deal to more than pay for the trip. However with the market the way it is might be able to get a good deal here. They are not moving the volume that they used to, and it seems prices have dropped quite a bit.

1979 Ford 10-26-2008 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by OPDSGT (Post 4867581)

Thanks for any help.
OPDSGT

Old post however my family has been buying from Murdo Ford and Mercury for the last 25 years.