Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum177/)
-   -   faze in life, or a new way of life? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/548044-faze-in-life-or-a-new-way-of-life.html)

Country Sweetie 11-16-2006 10:54 PM

faze in life, or a new way of life?

Have you found that you are now spending less time on the internet then you have in the past 4 yrs?

I have dropped from 5 hours to 1 hour. And I get more accoplished.

Also, have you downsized or increased your list of sites visited?

I went from 4-7 a day to 3. And two are a quick check of e-mail.

So is it just a faze in life, or a new way of life?

Beast12 11-17-2006 05:44 AM

No, I am on the internet (mostly FTE) just as much, if not more, than usual. I know, I am sad. :-D

-Matt :-tap

NumberDummy 11-17-2006 05:50 AM

After finding this site...my internet time increased from two to four hours. The extra two hours are well worth it, too!

Franken-Truck 11-17-2006 11:41 AM

Actually, I find I'm spending less time on the computer in general in the last few years. . .I visit FTE, EBAY, and a game clan site every few days, and I'm rarely on on the weekend :-X07

Its probably best if it turns out to be a new way of life, though now I find myself more bored than usual at night becuase I have nothing else to do :-lamesign

John311t 11-17-2006 02:04 PM

Im usally everywhere on the internet, i have no clue how much i am on. Def. more than before because i got high speed now!

Country Sweetie 11-17-2006 06:09 PM

In addition to all of that, do yall find your eyes hurting if your spend more time on the internet? I've only just been on a few minutes and my eyes are startin to hurt already, causin me a headache. So I was just wondering if yall have that same problem also?

And with music?

I hate loud music, hate bass etc. so I now only listen to Chirstian talk radio. And really don't like watchin tv or movies. I now rather read. :D
Am I old before my time??? lol I have everyone telling me I am.

john112deere 11-18-2006 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Country Sweetie
In addition to all of that, do yall find your eyes hurting if your spend more time on the internet?

Do you wear glasses? Might want to get your eyes checked.

I can see well enough, both distance and up close, but if I don't wear my glasses and then spend much time focusing on things in the distance (like the chalkboard at the front of the classroom, or driving more than a hundred miles or so) my eyes start to hurt, and are sore every night by the time I go to bed. No shame in wearing glasses if you need 'em. :-X22

I was visiting a friend last week, and took mine off to roll around on the floor with the dogs, and ended up leaving them there. I won't be able to get them until after Thanksgiving. I'd forgotten how tired my eyes get when I don't wear them. :(

jake00 11-19-2006 02:56 AM

In addition to all of that, do yall find your eyes hurting if your spend more time on the internet? .

nope, I've got a dell 2001fp

as far as more time... I've been trying to limit myself, but im not kidding anyone, its 3 am here

Franken-Truck 11-19-2006 03:27 PM

And with music?

I hate loud music, hate bass etc. so I now only listen to Chirstian talk radio. And really don't like watchin tv or movies. I now rather read. :D
Am I old before my time??? lol I have everyone telling me I am.

Your not old, your just weird :-missingt

:-X24

Ferguson65 11-19-2006 05:31 PM

I mainly just check out this site, ebay, and yesterdays tractors. I used to just hang in the 04-07 F150 forum, but spend a little more time now that I use the rest of the site. The loud music really doesn't do much for me anymore, I've even thought of selling the sub/ amp out of my ZX2, but I'm not quite ready yet, so i do agree there. I have switched over to listening to country music about 95% of the time. Most people think i'm older than I am by the way I act. Mostly because I have my stuff together, unlike alot of people my age who still have no direction in life(I'm 22). I don't spend tons of money on things as I'm saving up my cash to buy a house within the next year. Even though my signature shows different, I have so many ideas for toys, but I'm too cheap to act on them.

Country Sweetie 11-19-2006 06:32 PM

Glasses wont help me. The last doctor i saw two years ago explain it to me, my eye muscle is lazy, sometimes im near sided, sometimes im far sited and sometimes im fine. so alll them years i had them, they were no good half the time, which explained all my problems. So i have hard time drivin..sometimes i dont see signs till im right up on them...which luckly the time i had hard time in drivers ed i had boy in back seat tellin me everything LOL

and im not weird..atlest not THAT much..i hate all roller coasters also....specially spinning things...and even swings sometimes..lol :D

etalian 11-27-2006 08:38 PM

how old are you? i love loud music and bass, roller coasters, and the internet. i'm 15

Country Sweetie 11-28-2006 05:12 PM

Well I don't like to post that. :D
But I am older than you.

Franken-Truck 11-28-2006 06:38 PM

and im not weird..atlest not THAT much :D

A little weird is always good :-X22

etalian 11-28-2006 10:55 PM

i should have remembered rule #1, never ask a woman her age...