Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   British Columbia (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum165/)
-   -   Hi Bc'ers (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/535935-hi-bcers.html)

F2504x4 10-11-2006 10:10 PM

Hi Bc'ers

Do you guy's have a chapter Leader?

preppypyro 10-12-2006 04:29 PM

Im not too sure if there is a chapter leader in here. It seems to be pretty vacant for the most part!

Bandit-1 10-12-2006 10:18 PM

More people need to participate in this forum! I dont think there is a chapter leader but im not 100% sure

preppypyro 10-13-2006 12:19 AM

I agree people need to participate in here. It gets pretty fun having meets and stuff like that too. Just yapping away in a chapter is pretty fun too, as the guys in the sask chapter know I like to yap :D

Chilako 10-13-2006 12:41 AM

More particapation would be good. A meet would be good aswell in the lower mainland. I think theres almost enuf members from Chilliwack for a meet lol

luv_mud 10-13-2006 05:01 AM

I heading down that way next week.:-wink Planning on anything that soon? :-yeahrigh

preppypyro 10-14-2006 01:23 AM

I would be in for a meet also :D

bchunter 10-14-2006 01:23 PM

There is no leader here. A call went out awhile ago, and no one signed up.

I agree so much that this place needs to get rolling a tad bit more. There are a few of us here in the north, some from PG to Kamloops, some in the Okanagan, but most are in the lower ditch. If meets are planned, keep posting them since if I am down in that neck of the woods I will attend as well.

Let's get this puppy rolling :)

preppypyro 10-14-2006 02:26 PM

It should be pretty easy to arrange some stuff. A good idea is to plan short meets, for when guys from up north come south or vica versa. Stuff can easily be arranged.

Chilako 10-14-2006 07:39 PM

It's too bad the ball didn't get rolling a little sooner the weather was been wonderful untill this weekend. Ive been going to the river lots for fires and weenie roasts. Its hard to plan something outdoors too far inadvance this time of the year. I'm gone to whistler the 26th-29th but lets plan something.

preppypyro 10-14-2006 09:37 PM

Which river do you go to for fires and whatnot?

Chilako 10-15-2006 12:11 PM

I usually go to pegleg bar on the fraser just north of chilliwack.Its 2 min from my house and there lots of room for every body to do their own thing with out getting in other people way. We go quading, take the RC trucks or just hang out.

preppypyro 10-15-2006 03:46 PM

That sounds pretty cool,, I might have to get more specific directions how to get there. I am pretty new to the area still.

Chilako 10-15-2006 05:06 PM

If I remember right you are in agassiz.If you come across the bridge to the rosedale side and take the road under it as soon as you cross the bridge that is ferry rd,where the ferry was before the bridge was built,anyway, ferry turns in to campriver. If you follow that to gill rd there is a huge rec area there for quading and 4x4ing.If you take campriver to kitchen rd and turn right, go to the end and turn left, follow that until the rd tee's go over the dyke onto the gravel rd and you are at pegleg. Also one block before Kitchen is Jesperson rd, take that to the gravel rd then down the dyke to Carey Island, named for my family who lived there many years ago. In low water Gill and Carey island are linked. Have a look on google earth one day and you can see all the area's

preppypyro 10-16-2006 11:08 PM

Cool, thanks man I will have to go check it out.