Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   Roll Call for Auto Fair (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/526796-roll-call-for-auto-fair.html)

SuperSnake 09-12-2006 07:39 PM

Roll Call for Auto Fair

Who is going to Auto Fair?? Where is breakfast going to be? What time do we all meet at Ashley?

a11budman 09-12-2006 08:31 PM

Hey Now Cliff,

Things are just a hopping around here Today!!!!!

The Speedway Blvd Exit has a lot of places to eat...just a suggestion....

I've got your # and will Call ya in the AM

SuperSnake 09-12-2006 08:35 PM

Ok I look forward to your call.

2HI2CU 09-13-2006 06:34 AM

:-wink I'll be there.....I just don't know what time,that's up to my father in law :confused:

MAKO314 09-13-2006 07:12 AM

I will be there ,if any of you guys see that you're going to get there late PM me and get my cell# . lets plan to meet at my place in kannapolis at about 8:30 or 9:00 and go from there. I had originaly planned on going to Puncy's diner for breakfast but if any of you guys have another idea we'll go for it. for you guys that don't know that much about the area PM me for some local directions mapquest is great but most of the time it will take you around your ass to get to you elbow. OK now that is all said ,everybody bring your checkbook saturday is the day of the big auction and from the looks of some of the vehicles that have already been listed some of you ol boys may consider bringing a drool tow. It's raining like hell today here so I will probably be around . :-bigparty

SuperSnake 09-13-2006 09:35 AM

I call you in a little while to get directions.

artj66 09-13-2006 07:35 PM

I'm in...hey Ashley, I'll shoot you a PM in a few minutes. If anyone needs to find me between now and then, the only place you'll have a shot is on my cell phone. I'm in the midst of one of those crazy work trips that won't end until i get back to the office on friday (Hilton Head today, Myrtle Beach tomorrow, and Graham, NC Friday morning). Nothing like spreading it out a bit.

-AJ

ncfirefighter46 09-13-2006 07:51 PM

when is it

??? :-wink

:-bigparty

SCWIDVICIOUS 09-13-2006 08:09 PM

this saturday

SuperSnake 09-13-2006 08:15 PM

John can you join us?

SCWIDVICIOUS 09-13-2006 08:52 PM

I will call you if I cant either the night before or the morning of..

artj66 09-13-2006 09:09 PM

Hey guys...I'm thinking about putting together a quick business card for handing out at the Auto Fair on Saturday. I only have a few pages of business card paper left at the house, so I can either have about 6 per person or I could email the file to someone if they have any business card stock. If I have time, I could try to get more, but I don't expect to be home before 8-8:30 tomorrow night. Or should I do something with a few of us listed on the same card? Let me know.

-AJ

cdreams2 09-14-2006 09:29 AM

I was hoping to get to the show to meet some o' you guys but since I don't get to work on a regular basis,when some work drops in your lap you gotta do what you gotta do. Have loads of fun. Let's have lots of posting about the GTG.

SuperSnake 09-14-2006 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by cdreams2
I was hoping to get to the show to meet some o' you guys but since I don't get to work on a regular basis,when some work drops in your lap you gotta do what you gotta do. Have loads of fun. Let's have lots of posting about the GTG.

Sorry to hear you can't join us but when you have work that is more important.I will be taking my camera and hopefully get some pictures,and post everything for those who can't make it.

primer85f150 09-14-2006 04:08 PM

me,me,me, meee! i will be there , see ya around 6:30 or 7 am. just got back from the beach, broke as a convict.