Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum147/)
-   -   "CROSS STATE BORDER" G2G's - Why not? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/493269-cross-state-border-g2gs-why-not.html)

Greywolf 05-17-2006 09:19 PM

"CROSS STATE BORDER" G2G's - Why not?

When we live along the edge, why not make things happen and invite EVERYONE!!!

-Just a thought

Dang I miss Virginia (so long I ain't got to pay the taxes)

She like the California of the East Coast.....

But more like a California with the good old days still alive there

Franken-Truck 05-22-2006 11:35 AM

I'll trade you houses, this place makes me sick sometimes :-X22 Can't wait till I finish school and have enough job experience to take with me and move out of here. Not so much the state, but the HamptonRoads area. . . just getting to uppity and, well, Westcoastish :-D Living in the heart of developement doesn't help either, TownCenter is an eyesore. . .

"If you build it, they will come. . ."

Cross state g2g sound like a great idea. Just need to pump up the motivational levels a bit to get people moving :-X20

Greywolf 08-16-2006 09:39 PM

They building new stuff like mice driving holes out here in Tennessee too...

It wouldn't be so bad if they'd keep in mind they ain't in the city no damn more! What in hell do I need with a shopping center? I got pepper plants and tomatoes out in the yard between my trucks! And don't you dast tell me my trucks got to go!!!!!

Oh hell no! You can pack YOUR backside right back up and GO!

The "PRIME RULE OF FUSTEST WITH THE MOSTEST" applies, to whit:
"See these two middle fingers? Well, I was here first. Screw Y'all..."

"For that matter, take 'em both - they small!"

~Wolfie

PS: I live by a modified version of the American Dream. Get in somewhere before the H.O.A. communists arrive. Then make them miserable for the rest of their lives!

I fully intend to find a way to create a caveat on the sale of this house that if it ever is sold - it may not under any circumstance come under a home owner association's rules.

THAT is what I served twenty years in the armed forces for!!!!!!!!!!!

73-79owner 08-31-2006 08:36 PM

chesapeake area

Anyone now a place that will inspect a truck on 42 inch tires. I am having a hard time finding a place and was looking for some help. Anything would be great. Thanks

ford4ever4wheeler 10-25-2006 06:11 PM

does anyone in the NC/VA area know where i could find a high-boy? for around 0-2,000 $$??

Greywolf 10-27-2006 11:11 PM

Sure sign that a thread has been hijacked after being ignored for a long time:

Someone comes along and posts -

"IS THAT A ROLL OF QUARTERS IN YOUR POCKET? OR DO YOU HAVE A RAINBOW STICKER ON YOUR TRUCK?"

:-missingt

11)Thou shalt not attach "RANDOM THOUGHTS" to an GREYWOLF thread....

(Thou doest so at thine peril)