Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   May get together (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/477365-may-get-together.html)

sglaine 04-08-2006 09:17 AM

Hey guys if I could ask a favor from all of you.:D Between now and the meet I would like of you to come up with some great ideas for a meet in July or Augest.

I'm talking like a big camping thing with contest for cooking and best truck in show and other stuff for a whole weekend long type of thing.

And lets talk about this at the next meet. And bring it to a head.:-X25

mlafortu 04-10-2006 05:58 AM

I won't be able to make this one, but have fun everyone!

sglaine 04-10-2006 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by mlafortu
I won't be able to make this one, but have fun everyone!

Keep this in mind. There is aways the next time.:-D

7283-F250 04-10-2006 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by downhillpat
3rd. Sat works fine.

I wonder if the surprise is in non-sequential bills...he he...

Speeking of that.... How bout the suprise be I "take" non sequential bills from all you to pay my bills :D :D

Just kidding......

But serously, I think everyone should apreciate it. and I know Sglaine is all wound up about it and wants to know last month what it is.

sglaine 04-10-2006 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by 7283-F250
Speeking of that.... How bout the suprise be I "take" non sequential bills from all you to pay my bills :D :D

Just kidding......

But serously, I think everyone should apreciate it. and I know Sglaine is all wound up about it and wants to know last month what it is.

Hey you got that right.:-X03

matt h 04-11-2006 06:08 PM

hey guys,thinkin bout comin up from ct in may for meet.any chance of gettin closer to the state line?try to see if some of the ct boys are up for the ride.without bordaine around now,dont think we'll have to many meets in ct.matt h

sglaine 04-12-2006 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by matt h
hey guys,thinkin bout comin up from ct in may for meet.any chance of gettin closer to the state line?try to see if some of the ct boys are up for the ride.without bordaine around now,dont think we'll have to many meets in ct.matt h

I do not have a problem with that at all. What do the others think?

7283-F250 04-13-2006 03:07 PM

I'm game...

We just need a place to meet. No one seems to know of a place further south to meet up, hence we come up with Keene and Manchester NH.

I know of a place in Salem NH, thats right on the Mass border, and right off of Interstate 93. Is that what you were thinking... :D I would have to scope it out to see if its still available (havent't been there in at least a year) and Sglain there is a 99 close by :D

What state line were you talking about??

sglaine 04-15-2006 10:36 AM

How does Worster Mass sound to everyone?

downhillpat 04-16-2006 08:47 PM

AYE! I'd have to get my truck to get over 4 mpg...If that happens then yes. If not, I either beg to drive my friend's 2nd. exploder or bum the blazer for the day...and if that doesn't happen then I guess I'm SOL!!

donjamer 04-16-2006 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
How does Worster Mass sound to everyone?

Wouldn't be bad, but is this central to everyone who will attend?

I would hate to go there if most come from NH and only 1 comes from CT.

I think we need to have someone take a tally of who will attend and where they are coming from, then make a decision on a central location.
If you want you can PM me and I will do it or maybe sglaine wants to handle it..

Just a thought..

I know I am going to try and attend..

7283-F250 04-17-2006 09:27 AM

AYE! I'd have to get my truck to get over 4 mpg...If that happens then yes. If not, I either beg to drive my friend's 2nd. exploder or bum the blazer for the day...and if that doesn't happen then I guess I'm SOL!!

you can always bow your head in shame (just kidding) and ask for a ride from someone passing by. I beleve there are a few that would be going from the Manchester area, if thay are willing to pick you up.

you can bring the blazer if you like but....... no just kidding again... :D

I'm trying my darndest to make it. I'm in the Eppin' area. Wistah isn't too bad but as mentioned, driving that far for one person is...... well I won't go postal but would be a little upset as I'm having issues paying $30 every 2-3 days in gas for a 30+mpg car as it is(Bought car in Jan 05 with 5555 on odometer and it now has 35K), nevermind the 10mpg I'd be getting going to this meet (yes Sglaine that is a hint :D:D). And yes I know other are paying more per week in gas........ Man I remember when I spent $30 to fill the tank in the '83 and it lasted most of the week.

breakfree 04-18-2006 06:59 PM

worcester is good for me, i'm coming from stow, ma.

12mpg, holla.

downhillpat 04-18-2006 07:46 PM

I wouldn't subject you guys to laying eyes on a chebby.....it's hideous enough without the dents....

7283-F250 04-18-2006 09:00 PM

I wouldn't subject you guys to laying eyes on a chebby.....it's hideous enough without the dents....

A buddy of mine wants to come to some of the meets but besides working weekends he owns a chebby, honda and Harly....