Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum177/)
-   -   Redneck Roll Call (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/469578-redneck-roll-call.html)

danny_g_76 03-11-2006 12:16 PM

I am a yankee hick. I drive a 95 f-250 no bumper no exuast dents every were. Chew 2 cans a day smoke a pack a day drink love girls in jeans were boots all the time (last year i had to run 4 miles in my steel toes for lacrosse. own an tons of guns.
Dan

f250rangerexplorer 03-11-2006 04:46 PM

Ok, i'm deffinately qualified i own 5 trucks that are driveable, 2000 350 Dually, 77 K5 Blazer(been in the family since new), 73 F-350, 77 F-250, and 78 F-250, all are 4wd except the 73, i hunt, fish, ride my horses, quad, and dirt bike. All i wear is Boots (ropers or cowboy), Wrangler Slims, our company shirts, and my camo cap or my cowby hat with my wrangler or carhartt jacket.
My group is known in YC & Sutter for us being rebels/outlaws i guess you could say (play cat and mouse with the local sheriffs dept when they try stoppin us for speeding or drinkin or just having a good time, it seriously a game don't take what i said the wrong way, the cops are all my mom and uncles friends, so it really a game.

Originally Posted by bks90F150
I'm about the only guy in San Jose, CA that wears camo hats, owns a couple guns, and drives a big truck. I feel so out of place in California. I just love the looks I get when I blast some country music in my truck in the middle of the city!

Come up north, (like an hour past sac a town called Yuba City or Sutter and you'll feel right at home...) About 80% of people that go to our high schools drive lifted trucks, 95% chew, drink, mud and just have fun.

KingRachPrincess 03-11-2006 06:33 PM

omg!!!! i dont see one girl posting here!! or at least i dont think there is any...oh well!!

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAWW!!

even if i cant drive yet, y'all know what im gonna be drivin. lol

bassproguy07 03-11-2006 11:53 PM

I dont see any Of age girls in this forum, but maybe theyre just hidin or sumthin.

RangerPilot 03-12-2006 12:26 AM

You got a big YEEEEEEHHHHAAWWWWW from me.

KingRach, is "Boring" a real city? I'd hate to live there....

...then again...we have Hell, Texas lol.

I got the truck ('94 Ranger)
I got the gun (Savage .300 Mag)
I got the girl (a year and two months as of 23 minutes ago)
I got the uniform (Wranglers...though it was shorts today!)

I don't think I missed anything...

KingRachPrincess 03-12-2006 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by bassproguy07
I dont see any Of age girls in this forum, but maybe theyre just hidin or sumthin.

Maybe, but there aren't any people my age on the site anyways

KingRachPrincess 03-12-2006 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by RangerPilot
You got a big YEEEEEEHHHHAAWWWWW from me.

KingRach, is "Boring" a real city? I'd hate to live there....

...then again...we have Hell, Texas lol.

lol. There is also Hells, Michigan and yes, Boring is a city in Oregon. Another one here is Sweet Home, Oregon.

spidk43 03-12-2006 01:29 AM

no, its just hell, michigan. we also have climax, michigan and theres one other one, but I forget...its said sometimes that we're the only stae where you can go to hell, climax and then ___ in the same day.... dang.. wish I could remember.

I wouldn't say I'm a complete redneck. I'm a yank neway. I wear my carhartt jeans for workin with my steel toe boots. No guns in this house, go to my cousin's for that. I drive a 4x4 95 f 150 4x4 with a CB and linear pushin 100+watts and dad drives a 2001 F 150 4x4.

we just dewinterized the boat today-lakes haven't even froze over once. can't wait to get out there and start fishin tho.

Snowking 03-13-2006 01:42 PM

Well 4 out of 5 ain't bad. I'm not from the south I'm north of the country boarder.

My most gutsy truck is a 85 with a 351 windsor H.O. mudders and glass pack.

Lucky number .079 (If I get pulled)

FarmboyAC 03-13-2006 03:34 PM

Wranglers everyday
96 powerstroke straight pipes
at least 4 guns here in the house thats mine
live on a farm....always outdoors
my girl friend wears wranglers everyday...gotta love them tight fittin jeans
YYYYYYEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

DD1684 03-14-2006 10:08 AM

Hmm let's see. I drive a PSD Super Duty, fish in the summer, and I do own a pair of Wrangler jeans. I live in MA but what the hell YEEEHAWWWWWW!!!!!!

is300wrx 03-19-2006 10:14 PM

well I am not a red neck, for sure. But I do own a truck and I love it when girls wear Daisy Dukes and/or tight jeans..I do not own a gun nor wear Wranglers and a fishing shirt to school. But whatever floats your boat guys. YEEEHAAA

89300L64x4 03-22-2006 09:05 PM

well im been coverted for a year or 2. got a truck, love country music, love my $70 dollar woveriens, rustlers, work on a dairy farm, watch cmt a lot, love the dukes of hazard (ever since i was a kid), paintball, got a mossberg 500A 12 gauge pump, love camping, country girls, ohio, texas, anti liberal and the outdoors
YYYEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAWWWW
and Git-R-DOOOOONNNNNNEEEEE!!!!

81fordf-250 03-23-2006 09:06 AM

I be a redneck

If a redneck needs that stuff then I be a redneck. My trucks a plugger and I have cow **** on my boots.

Hillbillywagon 03-23-2006 11:40 AM

Northern hick right here.