Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Illinois Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum122/)
-   -   Blah blah-bla gojevich (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/451850-blah-blah-bla-gojevich.html)

ChurchTurtle 01-18-2006 11:31 PM

Blah blah-bla gojevich

I just turned on the tube and they're running the state of the state speech.

91f250460 01-28-2006 09:58 AM

You mean the state of Chicago speech. Their is more to Illinois than Chicago.

T. Roberts
UFD Local 1147

4.9inline6 02-24-2006 02:11 PM

i hear he is raising the tax on cigars to 30 percent...he is making smoking illegal in public places as of september...and also i heard he was going to try to make it that if you get pulled over for a system, they will impound your car and rip out your system. he isn't my favorite!
chris

Fastronald 02-25-2006 02:21 AM

Blahgoobledegook

He's a freaking Moron

Btravelen 02-25-2006 11:09 PM

Kinda funny listening to the Republicans campaign propaganda on ending corruption while their previous guv is standing trial. :-X19

Maybe they can blame it on Clinton! :-wink

ChurchTurtle 03-02-2006 10:31 AM

Well, I know we're not supposed to get political, but I will mention this. The local TV is just plum loaded up with commercials for the Gov's re-election.

Is it my imagination... nobody's running against him in the primary. Isn't that a waste of money?

Btravelen 03-02-2006 04:00 PM

Yah, I know, but it's funny to watch all of them stumble over themselves. The republican candidates keep mentioning 'scandals' but the most prominent one involves the last one of 'them'. :-X19

Take Care

chrono4 03-21-2006 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by 4.9inline6
i hear he is raising the tax on cigars to 30 percent...he is making smoking illegal in public places as of september...and also i heard he was going to try to make it that if you get pulled over for a system, they will impound your car and rip out your system. he isn't my favorite!
chris

are you serious? what a joker

whowey 03-21-2006 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by ChurchTurtle
Well, I know we're not supposed to get political, but I will mention this. The local TV is just plum loaded up with commercials for the Gov's re-election.

Is it my imagination... nobody's running against him in the primary. Isn't that a waste of money?

Actually, he had an opponent. But Chicagovich ignored him.

Edwin Eisendrath is a Chicago alderman.

ChurchTurtle 03-22-2006 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by whowey
Actually, he had an opponent. But Chicagovich ignored him.

Edwin Eisendrath is a Chicago alderman.

I saw that a little too late. He never advertised in my neck of the woods, and I'm not sure he had the $ to spend on the advertsing all over the state. Old Blow-Go has a huge war chest.

whowey 03-22-2006 07:13 PM

Actually, the only reason I ever heard of the guy was that I listen to WBBM, when I have to travel to Chicago. They talked about him a bit.

Its unfortunate that Judy won. I seriously doubt her ability to beat Chicagovich.

ChurchTurtle 03-24-2006 11:05 PM

I think you're right. Not to run anyone down, but she has been in state-wide politics long enough and there are enough relationships between her and people who've been investigated, indited (sp?) and/or sentenced. That's a lot of baggage. (I hope I've not stepped over the line in the political spectrum.)

Dave S 03-27-2006 02:49 PM

It doesn't matter which one of them gets elected... Mayor Dickie Dailey is STILL the puppet master of Illinois politics. As long as he is breathing, Illinois politics will be in trouble and at the will of Chicago. Us "down-staters" are simply screwed.

For one, I'd like to see the 51st state be Cook, Lake, and other surrounding counties. Let us folks down-state have our freedom again!!!

jake00 03-31-2006 09:22 PM

For those students in IL

http://www.westerncourier.com/media/...erncourier.com