Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Illinois Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum122/)
-   -   New member (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/446631-new-member.html)

speedymobzda 01-05-2006 09:49 AM

How is everyone doing. I recently purchesed a 2002 Ford f-250 v-10 all black. It is the sickest thing I have ever driven I use to own a 2000 trans am WS6 but ditched it and went as big as i could go. Its got a 8 inch fabtech lift full gibson exhust and k&n intake. I was introduced to the website at the gas station and figured i would drop by. This is an awsome website with some wicked truck and looking forward to some of the meetings. :-wink

Jason.

frdrngrlvr 01-06-2006 01:49 AM

whats up? what part of illinois? what gas station? there is a meeting on january 21 at 7:00pm at beggars restaraunt in oak forest. good luck with your ride!

speedymobzda 01-08-2006 11:43 AM

Dg

I live in downers grove IL it was on the corner of ogden and fairaview at shell. Thanks for the info hope to see u there.

dgodude 01-09-2006 09:03 AM

Speedy,
That F250 you got almost sounds like the one I traded for a 2005 X, at Packey Webb Ford in Wheaton about 6 weeks ago.
Roger :-X22

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...oid=99791&.jpg

speedymobzda 01-09-2006 04:58 PM

Yeah got it for 24,250 out the door so the truck came out to 22,665 with 10,000 miles i think it was a pretty good deal. I love the thing to death and I am never buying a car/suv again. The gibson exhust is a perfect tone its not to loud or that soft. ;)

frdrngrlvr 01-09-2006 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by speedymobzda
I live in downers grove IL it was on the corner of ogden and fairaview at shell. Thanks for the info hope to see u there.

downers grove... i work in westmont, 401 plaza drive behind wendys! anyway, the meeting will be my first so i'm not sure what to expect.

frdrngrlvr 01-09-2006 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by dgodude
Speedy,
That F250 you got almost sounds like the one I traded for a 2005 X, at Packey Webb Ford in Wheaton about 6 weeks ago.
Roger :-X22

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...oid=99791&.jpg

ohhh thats nice! it literally gave me chills! that is a beautiful rig.

dgodude 01-09-2006 08:41 PM

Speedy,
That's the f250 that used to be mine!!! I'm glad it ended up with a good owner. It was sad when I let it go with only 10,400 miles but I had too. If you have any questions about all the mods it got let me know. I don't know if they told you all the mods it had. Also I got a whole bunch of extra Fabtech shocks and stabilizers,and other parts that I can give you if you want. The lift was put on when the truck had 3,500 miles, and I used to rotate the shocks every 1,000 miles. That's why I have several sets.

Roger

frdrngrlvr 01-09-2006 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by dgodude
Speedy,
That's the f250 that used to be mine!!! I'm glad it ended up with a good owner. It was sad when I let it go with only 10,400 miles but I had too. If you have any questions about all the mods it got let me know. I don't know if they told you all the mods it had. Also I got a whole bunch of extra Fabtech shocks and stabilizers,and other parts that I can give you if you want. The lift was put on when the truck had 3,500 miles, and I used to rotate the shocks every 1,000 miles. That's why I have several sets.

Roger

thats a nice excusion too bad you had to trade the f250 for it though, kids right? where do you get your lifts done?

dgodude 01-09-2006 09:22 PM

Thanks, Yeah I needed more room for the family and 2 dogs.
I had the lift done at Attitude Performance in Arlington Heights.
www.attitudeperformance.com

speedymobzda 01-12-2006 09:50 AM

Wow

This just became my new favorite website. This is crazy I never thought that all this would happen.

PHP Code:

Speedy,
That's the f250 that used to be mine!!! I'm glad it ended up with a good ownerIt was sad when I let it go with only 10,400 miles but I had too. If you have any questions about all the mods it got let me knowI don't know if they told you all the mods it had. Also I got a whole bunch of extra Fabtech shocks and stabilizers,and other parts that I can give you if you want. The lift was put on when the truck had 3,500 miles, and I used to rotate the shocks every 1,000 miles. That's why I have several sets

Roger 

That would be awsome if you want I could kick you a little cash if you like. I love the truck to death and I'm keeping he clean. I am going to go to the first meeting if you would like to meet before hand let me know. I f i could please get your list of the mods that would be great.

Thanks for your time Jason.

BobbyDiesel71 01-21-2006 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by speedymobzda
This just became my new favorite website. This is crazy I never thought that all this would happen.

PHP Code:

Speedy,
That's the f250 that used to be mine!!! I'm glad it ended up with a good ownerIt was sad when I let it go with only 10,400 miles but I had too. If you have any questions about all the mods it got let me knowI don't know if they told you all the mods it had. Also I got a whole bunch of extra Fabtech shocks and stabilizers,and other parts that I can give you if you want. The lift was put on when the truck had 3,500 miles, and I used to rotate the shocks every 1,000 miles. That's why I have several sets

Roger 

That would be awsome if you want I could kick you a little cash if you like. I love the truck to death and I'm keeping he clean. I am going to go to the first meeting if you would like to meet before hand let me know. I f i could please get your list of the mods that would be great.

Thanks for your time Jason.

This is Bob, I am the one that you met at the Shell station
I left you a newer FTE flyer the other day, you have it parked over by the transmission shop there on Ogden, right?
you got my #?
630-688-4939
BTW, I told you the FTE forum/website was cool!!!