Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum147/)
-   -   Whats everyone up too? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/427683-whats-everyone-up-too.html)

Franken-Truck 11-07-2005 08:06 PM

Whats everyone up too?

Awefully quiet in here, so I know you all have to be extremely busy then :-X06

Seriousness aside, whats everyone been up too? Yall enjoy Halloween? Big plans for Thanksgiving?

I know my big, fat and happy arse has been snacking on leftover candies from Halloween :-X22 Gotta love it. With school and work, I haven't had much time to do anything. I gots no time to work on my truck during the week, and its starting to get cold out for the weekends. . .not to cold, was out there this past weekend playing with a 35 spline axle-shaft swap on that D61. I just wish I'd find some cheaper springs. . .$300 is too much for my blood right now x(

bob hare 11-08-2005 07:02 AM

Believe it or not, I'm still reading / watching this board. I've been goin' to town on my 34 Truck project, since finally getting the freshly painted cab back from the body shop. I am currently in the wiring phase, but will have to stop and go out of town tomorrow for 2-3 weeks for work. Check out my site for progress pics at: http://www.geocities.com/rhare34/fordguy.htmlBob

stutterstan 11-08-2005 08:01 AM

WOW Bob, that really look nice. Incredible amount of work. You have more patience than I do.

As for me, my work is slowing down, gettinginto the off season. Few projects recently relate to conserving energy for the winter months in the house, I am insulating EVERYTHING. Not much going on with the trucks. Hunting season starts next week, that my vacation to myself. Stan

GLR 11-08-2005 08:03 AM

Just working on trying to finish up my house, so we can move into it and sell the other one. That way I'll have some money to build a garage.

sardog 11-08-2005 08:58 AM

unfortunatly as of late the navy has seen to work me like a dog. other than that not much goin on over here

My98FordF150 11-08-2005 06:30 PM

Bob, your truck is going to look real nice. I'm up to my eyeballs in home renovation projects. Truck projects will have to wait until summer.

Franken-Truck 11-08-2005 09:48 PM

Thanks alot Bob, now I'm jealous :-wink Seriously, its turning out great :-X22

Good to hear from everybody! Hey Stan, where do you go hunting at?

BigBlue88 11-09-2005 07:52 AM

Working, mainly. Oh, and preparing to fill my freezer with venison. :-)

Nice weather we've been having.

Violjohn78 11-09-2005 09:03 AM

Well i've just been working//A big change for those that met me this spring is that i've lost a bit of weight.

Picture of me shield your eyes

and I'm 27 today :-D

not to mention today was the day i decided that i would ask out a good friend of mine, and i ahve to wait prob another 16-17 hours before I know for sure (she hinted to me this morning) she works AM/I pm and i don't have connectivity at work.

John

65vamonster 11-10-2005 04:34 PM

I have been running about 6 miles a week, trying to get a shed built for all my spare parts, no progress on the truck, but I am getting antsy. Working on the suspension on the Subaru, and generally getting ready for the cold weather. Oh yea, that is one hell of a nice truck bob.

Franken-Truck 11-12-2005 03:18 PM

Holy crap John~! Lookin' good :-X22 And happy birthday! BTW, what did your freind say?

Man, that picture is inspiring. I started a diet a few days ago. . .don't laugh, but I've been chugging SlimFast for breakfast and lunch, and have cut out most all sweets and crap food. Dieting sucks :-rip Next step is the gym/rec center. Trim up and be a Pimpin' MoFo :-X06

Wish you the best of luck man!

Violjohn78 11-12-2005 03:27 PM

it was a negative but probably the best negative i've ever gotten. Best letter she's ever gotten from a guy as she puts it. :-) still sucks but life goes on. We are still good friends and it didn't change anything between her and I.

Sometimes I can't believe i've lost as much as I have. i'm sitting at about 81 lbs lost..have about another 30-40 i'm down to the weight i was at when i started college. should be down to where i was in HS soon, and prob lower then. (was sick in middle school and gained about 20 lbs that have been here ever since.

bikerdei 11-12-2005 04:19 PM

been busy raising $$ for vetshouse and enjoying the weather on my motorcycle. Jason is coming over Sunday, going to use my garage to do some work on his truck. Steve stop by if your not busy.

Franken-Truck 11-13-2005 05:18 PM

Biker, got stuck baby sitting the brat and cleaning the garage/back yard, yard debris, dump runs, truck search x( Oh what a wonderful and exciting weekend.

John, sorry it didn't work out, but yall are still freinds though is good to hear :-X22 And, 81 lbs?!?! And you want to lose more? Kudos to you! Just dont lose to much, you might float away :-D

I think tonight I'm going to bite the bullet and order new springs from Jeff's ($300). . .tired of waiting around for cheaper used springs to come about, but I want to get moving on this truck. . .and I can hear the faint sound of my wallet crying. . .

afinepoint 12-20-2005 04:52 AM

I'm done with Xmas shopping. Now just planning to coast through the holidays. Got to work Thurs - Sun (12 hour days) but hey someone has to keep the (Christmas) lights on. Merry Christmas from Lake Anna.

Reg