Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oklahoma Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum92/)
-   -   broken seat frame (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/425161-broken-seat-frame.html)

okacookie 10-30-2005 09:45 PM

broken seat frame

i was going to see if anyone knows where to find a drivers side lower seat frame for a 94 bronco... i have looked at a couple of the salvage yards around here but have had no luck... i appreciate the help...

ranger240 10-31-2005 03:57 AM

full size or bronco II? I'm going to pull a part in the morning, I think you already have my cell phone number. gimme a call, and I'll check. if you don't have it, then PM me your's and I'll give you a ring when I get up.

RomerB2 10-31-2005 05:12 AM

Hey man if you're still going can you look for a frame for a Bronco II? I need a drivers for either Ranger or B2.. thanks if you would.

okacookie 10-31-2005 10:18 AM

it is a fullsize... thanks ranger

ranger240 10-31-2005 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by RomerB2
Hey man if you're still going can you look for a frame for a Bronco II? I need a drivers for either Ranger or B2.. thanks if you would.

driver.......? seat?

if you want seats, then I suggest going to G&R salvage on south shields blvd in oklahoma city, they sell seats for $35/pair. you'll have to do some fab work as they are all GM parts, but if it's custom it doesn't matter.

I am thinking about unloading my leather buckets that came from a late model impala ('01 I bellieve) I just dont have time or space for them right now, and I may end up going with a set of ford lightning seats instead, anyway.

RomerB2 10-31-2005 08:47 PM

I have the seat, I need the frame. My mounting frame has started warping. I think I'll do some searches around here.

ranger240 11-02-2005 06:48 PM

well I went out there and there were several bronco II's with seats, and seat frames, so whenever you are ready, just head that way, but gimme a call before you go (if it's on a monday or friday) I'd like to go with ya. it's always much more fun when you are scouting salvage yards with a friend.

and Cookie: I don't know if you got my message, but I saw an extended cab f150 with buckets, no console unfortunately, but they need to be re appulstered, but the foam seems to be OK. anyway, I hope this helps....somebody :-X21

RomerB2 11-02-2005 09:01 PM

Anybody know the usual price on the seats? I figured I'd go ahead and get the full seat.

okacookie 11-02-2005 11:23 PM

thanks ranger... i got your message but i have been swamped with fraternity and school crap... i appreciate it and i will try to run up there sometime soon

ranger240 11-02-2005 11:33 PM

Romer, at pull a part, seats are $15 each for buckets and $20 for bench.

cookie, I totally understand. that was the first time in months I was able to get down there and see what they have. I usually go down and scout for parts that I can sell on ebay, or for other guys in my various car clubs. I enjoy it, it's relaxing, and it's a way to get my wrench turning addiction without screwing up my rides!!! haha

RomerB2 11-02-2005 11:43 PM

Haha good reason to like it. So where is it exactly?

ranger240 11-03-2005 09:25 PM

pull apart is in Oklahoma City, just follow I-35 to SE 15th street, go west about 2 miles, turn right on santa fe. you can't miss it.

santa fe is JUST on the other side of the river. if you go under the train bridge you went to far.