Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Montana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum130/)
-   -   Road trip thru Montana (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/401723-road-trip-thru-montana.html)

Mil1ion 08-12-2005 11:53 AM

Road trip thru Montana

Yep, If everything goes according to hoyle,I should be coming thru Kalispell some time between Sept 14-16th.

Fordlover55 08-12-2005 06:54 PM

Just in time to join Tim and I at the Northwest Montana Fair for bbq'd chicken!! We usually go over there on, I think Wed's or Thurs nite for chicken, but we might be able to make different arrangements. The fair doesn't really start before Wednesday even though there is judging and lots of stuff going on early in the week. Hey ... if the chicken booth isn't open, there's lots of other goodies and early in the week, there's not much for crouds ... but once a year a crowd is kind of easy to deal with. PM me for my cell phone number so you can call when you arrive. I'll be at work until at least 4 - 5 depending on how that particular day goes. Be great to meet ya!

Fordlover55 08-13-2005 06:32 PM

DUHHH.... what was I thinking yesterday??? I knew I was tired, from a VERY 90 mph day at work, but being a month off on the fair? Hehehehe... it's next week..so you have to come down earlier than planned.:-X07

TWolf 08-30-2005 04:11 PM

Dennis, I got an E-mail from Dick and he said the 17th and that you were buying dinner for all. If the 17th is correct, I shall do my best to get there.

Tom Wolf

Mil1ion 08-30-2005 04:23 PM

17th ?

Good ole Dick :)

It should be between the 16th or 17th.

If I can get an internet link in any of the hotels closer to that date, I will post it here :)

mtflat 08-30-2005 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mil1ion
It should be between the 16th or 17th.

I don't know about Canada, but down here there isn't anything between the 16th and 17th.

16 1/2th??? :-X14

Mil1ion 08-30-2005 07:45 PM

Some of you catch on so quick ;)

Our thought was to be in Seattle until the 14th

14th - a stop in Spokane then onto Cour'delane .

14th/15th in CDA

then on the 16th drive to Kalispell to stop off and meet you guys.
Lunch :)

then later... move on to Radium for that night (Friday).

mtflat 09-01-2005 01:23 PM

Shoot! After keeping the 16/17th open so I could get to meet you Dennis, it looks like I'm goning to have to bail out.

Just set down with my youngest son to plan our elk bowhunting trip and the only time that works for both our schedules is the week of the 16th.

Sorry guys - some things just take priority - I'll have to catch up with you later. If anything changes in the next week, I'll let you know.
Tim

Icicle 09-03-2005 03:06 PM

Dont forget to call me on the 14th D...... or PM me ahead of time and lemme know what time you think youll be in

The 14th and 15th are Weds and Thurs, Im off those nights, so good timing!!!!

Fordlover55 09-10-2005 05:18 PM

Well, I've kind of officially turned the CRT over to my new boss. I have to check in on her a couple times throughout the week to make sure she's on the ball and doin' it all kosher. The 16th is a Friday and I will be enjoying a whole day off!! I'll send you a PM with my cell phones so you can give me a call and let me know ahead of time, an arrival time. Tom ... also looking forward to seeing you, if you can make it. Send me your phone number so I can call in time for you to get up here in time for desert at the least... and a big steak at the most! Or tacos...lol ... I'll have to re-read this whole post to see if we decided on anything particular to dine upon. I think it was Applebees, which is a pretty good choice...spendy, but excellent steaks and ribs or riblets.

Looking forward to this weekend guys!!

TWolf 09-11-2005 08:39 PM

I will have to see about the 16th. I have been informed that I am to show up for Jury duty on the 12th. Unless what ever it is, is solved before hand. I don't think that I can set through a court case due to the headaches. I told them in advance, but they didn't seem to care.

Phone #s
H 273-7096
C 240-8202

Tom

Fordlover55 09-13-2005 02:58 PM

Ive herd that if you go in all covered with tattoos, no lawyer will select you. Go get a bunch of those water based ones at the store and cover your arms with em!! Or ... simply go in and if they ask you any questions, just say, " I think all criminals ought to be taken out and shot...no problem...I'll serve on yer jury!'
:-D

I'll give you a call in a day or so, Tom. Haven't heard a word from Dennis as to an arrival time. And now my wife is getting wishy washy about going out. Guess I"ll have to threaten her that I'll tell everyone about her next medical procedure!! AND... how it went!!!:-X14

TWolf 09-13-2005 07:07 PM

My wife get's off work at 1:00 on friday. We will leave here around 1:45. We plan on stopping at Garnders to look at more travel trailers. I want a 5th wheel now. The kid doesn't go camping with us that much anymore. So we plan on selling the bunk bed travel trailer.

If you give me your number, I will call when we get to town.

Tom

Fordlover55 09-13-2005 07:46 PM

I'm going to be in a staff meeting from 3 to 4-ish PM on Friday! :mad: Since I trained my new boss ... cute as she is & all ... now she wants to have a staff meeting once a month and I lost in the voting for what day to have it. Now, I'll have to train her to pay more attention to what days I want meetings on. Heh!

Well, I'm hoping that Dennis will check into the site from some place along the way and it can turn out that we perhaps have a dinner somewhere's instead of lunch. I guess if he shows up for lunch time activities, I can meet him and talk him into staying around for dinner, also.

My wife said that she'd join us... and I didn't even have to threaten with the Doctor thingie!:-X22

212-0753 or 249-2287. I'll have one or the other cell on.

TWolf 09-14-2005 11:41 AM

Cool, a cute woman for a boss. Much better than looking at some old ugly guy. I see that when I get up in the morning. Have fun at your meeting.

I will call you after 4:00.

Tom

Dennis, where are you?