Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum91/)
-   -   See ya... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/396818-see-ya.html)

F2504x4 07-27-2005 10:05 PM

See ya...

I'm off to the Rally with rywegh, We will gettin on a plane and checkin out how flat the state is. Oh off to drink lots of beer, cheez I do hope they have some. :-huh

BTW does anyone know where Dorthey lives???...

rywegh 07-28-2005 02:17 AM

Ohhh I think we might just find her along the way.

Stanstruck 07-28-2005 09:17 AM

Have fun! KC is a great place...
...and drink a beer for me!

no, make that two...

Ultramagdan 07-31-2005 06:58 PM

He did and then some.

Hey, Ray, my brother-in-law has a question about the burnt tranny fluid and the worn tires on the GM. I just told him that anybody that wants to drive a Titan is of a questionable charactor.

Glad to have meet you and it was a blast.

I can still smell the rubber and the whine of those tires. Oh, but of course I have it on CD!

Peties3 07-31-2005 08:12 PM

Ray, it was great to meet you!!! Had a blast!!!! You should post how you got a $50 round trip airline tickets!!!! I gotta know!!!

It was awesome watching the rental car put though paces that it was never intended to be used for!!!
It was really cool!!!!
Until next yr.!!!!!!!!
Anytime you are in the area, you have a place you could call home!!!!
Always room for a ya!!!!!!
Mark

F2504x4 08-01-2005 09:21 PM

It was a great time , and even better getting to meet everyone thanks , it was well worth going . MAN what an event!!!!!! it was so cool .....the burn outs , car crushing, blowing engines, judging other members trucks, meeting someone who traveled 2500 miles one way from BC just to come to the rally,
taking a ride in stroked Lighting that truck is awsome . :-hair :-D gosh just so much went on :) i can't list them all...

ultra and peties3 , it was great to meet you and the rest of the members that showed , especially the webmaster , mi1lion , torque1st, bargod and angie the list goes on and on...

Guy's you should really think about going next year, it is well worth the drive and the time off to go. I'll post links to the photo's of the event. geez I could go on and on...

oh on the tickets mark, Ryan is the one one that hooked me up on a buddy pass,Thanks Ryan!!! and it was on a stand by status. but We will be drive to the event next year and have a convoy and ride sharing.....

man 'o' man what a great time i had...... :-X22

rywegh 08-02-2005 12:02 AM

Nope I didn't have a good time..................... I had a great time! Can't wait for next years Rally. I just put in for the time off all ready. I had a blast meeting with everyone. I wish more of the people who showed up wore their name tags so that I knew who they were on the site.

Freightrain 08-02-2005 09:13 AM

Sounds like yu'all had a really great time! Cool!
Maybe someday, sometime I will make one.