Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Montana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum130/)
-   -   HPC Chapter Split <> Need Leaders Nomination thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/384445-hpc-chapter-split-need-leaders-nomination-thread.html)

Mil1ion 06-17-2005 12:24 PM

HPC Chapter Split <> Need Leaders Nomination thread

Timestamp June 17/05
AS of this afternoon, the chapters were divided up into regions.

This poses a problem for the HPC as some states are part of one group & some are of another region.

Please consider the splitting of the HPC into seperate state chapters .
This will still allow what I mention in post #4 about being seperate but still part of a unique group of states that became a family.
It will also allow for the operation of the store articles that are available ,however long they exist.

So state chapter leaders can be nominated on this thread & I'll sort out the results.

So remember:
Just nominations & ONE seconder per nominated name & once a persons name has been submitted ,please don't suggest the name again.

Once all the nominations are in (Must be done by July 31th) this thread will close & Election threads will be made :)

mtflat 06-17-2005 03:44 PM

I nominate Matts72.

Matts72 06-17-2005 05:04 PM

I'm willing to take on the task...

Mil1ion 06-17-2005 06:55 PM

Sorry, I have to put the brakes on for a sec.

It is my suggestion that all States that are represented in the HPC consider splitting into individual chapters.

I will personally consider the original founding chapters as part of the HPC but I feel it will be a positive step for each state to go on their own, but still be part of a HPC group.

Matt can represent Montana .

Matts72 06-17-2005 06:58 PM

There isn't a regular from Wyoming or South Dakota...

Justin would make a fine leader for North Dakota.

RICE H8R 06-19-2005 12:58 PM

Being a regular from ND myself, I would like to second Justin for the role of state leader.

As for Montana, I think Matt would do a good job.

mtflat 06-19-2005 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mil1ion
Sorry, I have to put the brakes on for a sec.

It is my suggestion that all States that are represented in the HPC consider splitting into individual chapters.

I will personally consider the original founding chapters as part of the HPC but I feel it will be a positive step for each state to go on their own, but still be part of a HPC group.

Matt can represent Montana .

Sorry about that! What you're suggesting is what I intended, so I'll be happy to amend my original nomination and name Matt as the Montana state rep.
Thanks for keeping things sorted out Dennis. I agree with this demographic change for what its worth.
Tim

mustange70 06-20-2005 01:04 AM

One question about this, what states are still considered in the same region and which ones are in different regions?

Mil1ion 06-20-2005 12:17 PM

Cody,

The state will split off on their own.
There will be Zones throughout the state to have people close to each other keep the FTE word out.
On any occasion 1-2 or 3 zones or the whole state can get together for a meet.

Even though the states that were in the High Plains chapter will be spilt up, these states will still be recognized as the HPC by me & FTE.

This will still allow for the selling of merchandise that is available at the store.

It's like this: South Dakota is now on it's own but it's a part of the Mid-West region.
But even though S.Dakota has been relocated to a different region,it is still considered a founding member of the high plain chapter.
Same goes for N.Dakota

With Montana & Wyoming going solo themselves they will still be part of the founding member chapters to the HPC.

Beast12 06-20-2005 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by RICE H8R
As for Montana, I think Matt would do a good job.

I would love to help out but I am already busy with my own chapter, plus I am Canadian. :-D :-X14 ;)

-Matt :-tap

Mil1ion 06-20-2005 01:41 PM

http://www.clubfte.com/users/mil1ion...olfonStool.gif

Fordlover55 06-20-2005 05:38 PM

This will still allow for the selling of merchandise that is available at the store.
If Ken accepts the idea, I think I can figure out a way to add to the existing Drifters logo so that each state can order the logo with their State on it, unless of course, someone wishes to make completely seperate logos for each state.

I think the logo we have with High Plains Drifters and Montana Chapter (Etc.) underneath the logo could be done fairly easily. I won't have a lot of time to work on it until after July, because I'm going to be replacing my boss for a month or more until the mucky mucks hire someone with a Masters degree for me to train to be my boss. ( In case you all wonder why I may be a tad depressed lately. Life will go on, I assure you.)

mustange70 06-21-2005 12:04 AM

Ah thanks for clearing that up dennis (for the second time today :)). But yeah the leaders nominated all have my votes as well :).

Head Hermit 06-24-2005 10:34 AM

If South Dakota is on their own where do I find them? I looked in the Mid-West region but didn't see SD. Could you steer me in the right direction.

Mil1ion 06-24-2005 12:59 PM

It hasn't been created yet.

These chapter have to go through the motions of of regular chapter creation.

Needs at least 5 active members .
The CL has to have so much time ,activity ,posts to be elected.

This forum & thread is for members to use, to get the new chapters going.