Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chapter Discussion (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum138/)
-   -   How to see the official list of members for a chapter. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/383154-how-to-see-the-official-list-of-members-for-a-chapter.html)

BigF350 06-13-2005 01:02 AM

How to see the official list of members for a chapter.

I wondered if there was a way to see a list of all the users that are members of a chapter (just say the International chapter for example :-X07 ).

Is this available somewhere, and I just can't find it?

Thanks in advance,
BigF350

fordborn 06-13-2005 03:34 PM

I don't know of a way to search for chapter members. You can search the member area and put in a search of registered members from different states, but I cannot find a way to break it down to Chapter Members.

Mil1ion 06-13-2005 04:56 PM

I can only tell you there are 13 members & I'm one of them :)

BigF350 06-13-2005 06:30 PM

Ok, cool.
1 more question.
Are all of them (apart from yourself) outside the US/Canada?

Mil1ion 06-13-2005 07:36 PM

Please deposit more coins in the slot provided :)

mlb4966 06-25-2005 12:56 AM

If you type in -- in the advance search you will come up with 64 pages of FTE users outside of the US. As for members in a specific Chapter I would contact the Chapter Leader and go from there.

I know thats not the answer you are looking for but hopes it helps.

Were is that coin slot. I have a bunch of Canadan nickles that our darn coke machine at work will not take. (Usually quarters also) I usually have a pile of them that I like to loose when I play cards.

Mil1ion 06-25-2005 09:29 AM

There are FTE members from places.
& then what F350 wants to know is How many people have Joined the International chapter.

2 different things.

Greywolf 08-11-2005 06:53 AM

WORD
-Literally!

The only way I can think of, having recently considered this, is to search the FTE Member list, ordered by state or region, and make a list in MS Word or some such.

That's one of my projects currently for TN, and there are about 80 pages of Tennesseans out there.

One way I have found to make it reasonably effective is to further order the list under advanced search by "Most recent posts, Decending Order".

I will be copy and pasting my way through the mornings for a while.

This is also a good way to develop a contact list for sending off PM's to prospective new chapter members.

~Wolf

Greywolf 08-11-2005 10:01 AM

Something else helpful when looking for chapter recruits:

Set the date of last post feature in the advanced search for not older than about a week ago, less if there are a whole lot of members to sort through.

BigF350 08-12-2005 08:09 PM

Well, I worked it all out!
Through my User CP, and Chapter Memberships

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/m...usergroupid=64

fellro86 08-12-2005 09:04 PM

that works for you as leader, but noone else. I cannot even access that link. I have the same problem trying to share my list with anyone else. I am the only user that can view the Iowa chapter list.

BigF350 08-12-2005 09:12 PM

Ahhh.... That makes sense.

mlb4966 08-12-2005 10:44 PM

So did you guys figure it out? I was looking under Advance Search at Alaska only and noticed a lot of new "Names" since I last spent some time ( ALOT ) emailing everyone in the hopes of recruiting. Looks like I have a project here to do later. Wait unitl the snow falls. Would be nice to have a column appear once a search is done show if an individual belongs to a chapter. I have a thread that people "Introduce Themselves" when joining but I bet there are a few out that that have joined our chapter that have not posted in the before mentioned thread. I have no clue yet how to find out other than checking each ones persoanl info. Boy that could take some time. I will also, the next recruitment letter, probley only contact those with a minimum amount of post. Not that I wont turn down those with a smaller number. RAMBLE RAMBLE. Anyway if you figure out a way to do a Chapter List Search pass it on.