Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum124/)
-   -   FEB Meeting (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/344202-feb-meeting.html)

Chris_ce 02-13-2005 06:13 PM

FEB Meeting

The meeting will be at Edwards Drive In 2126 s sherman drive. Only a couple of miles from I65.
Here is a mapquest link to where it's at.http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=in&zipcode=

Metting time will be 2:00 pm Sat Feb 19th.

Please let me know in this post if you will be attending.

snowfighter 02-14-2005 04:47 AM

I will be there!!!

Higgin 02-14-2005 09:45 AM

Well, I have to work till 6 pm that night, so t looks like I can't make it. But I will definatly try to get to the next meeting.

ConnertuckyF150 02-14-2005 04:03 PM

I'll plan on being there! Luckily my National Guard drill was the 5th & 6th, and I decided to not make the drive to Indy, this past weekend, for a church function, so I guess it just worked out that I'll have this coming weekend free. Mind you, whenever we get to doing this on a regular basis, I may not always have my '91 F-150 with me...especially when I get my '66 Falcon Club Wagon back on the road. Since the Falcon Club Wagon was nothing more than a fancified Econoline van, I don't see why I couldn't bring it to a few local FTE meetings. :)

Matt

Chris_ce 02-15-2005 06:54 PM

Well, I have to work till 6 pm that night,
Sorry to hear that. I tried to get people to post what day and time would be best but it just didn't happen.
I will try to find something in the next couple of months that has to do with trucks or cars for our next meeting. Hope to meet you at the next one.

Looks like we are only going to have 3 people show up so far?

Atlanta STX 02-15-2005 09:26 PM

:-X06 hey i will be there along with a pal from mustangevolution he will take some good pics along with his girl so if you guys would like we can take some good pics and have ourself a good looking backdrop for the computers

Jesseburn 02-15-2005 11:26 PM

I will hopefully be able to make it to the meeting. My band is playing a show 5 hrs away so I may have to leave early or something. Can't wait till saturday!!

nixer 02-16-2005 04:34 AM

anyone know any good bone yards around down there that have pre 72 ford trucks i might be able to come but i currently have been having car issues

ConnertuckyF150 02-17-2005 02:19 PM

I thought I'd go to this month's meeting, but my family recently received an invitation, from a family friend, to attend a birthday party on Saturday. Birthday's only come around once a year, so...

Sorry y'all...I'll hope for next month.

Matt

Chris_ce 02-19-2005 03:29 PM

You guys missed a good meeting and some great food.
Hope to see you guys at the next one.

nixer 02-19-2005 04:27 PM

its too bad i couldnt make it but i ended up working 8 hours of overtime today

Streetcruzer 02-19-2005 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Chris_ce
You guys missed a good meeting and some great food.
Hope to see you guys at the next one.

Chris_ce: Glad the meeting went OK, I fell a little behind as my computer was in the shop for a week getting a new cpu fan and heatsink installed,also the video card was going bad,so I had that replaced also. The hard drive was getting old and I wanted to update my windows, so I had them installed also!
After I got it back I had to work some bugs out and install some software to get it right. Now its up to snuff! All done for less than $100.00!

Wish I could have made the meeting, but did not get home from Buffalo NY till late in the morning. Hopefully we can get together at the next meeting!

Cruzer

Chris_ce 02-20-2005 05:23 PM

Lenny you really didn't miss much. It was just me and Wayne. They had some great food.

SirHailstone 02-21-2005 07:53 AM

Damn. I also fell behind in reading FTE, after several of my posts in various forums were nuked by the Mod Squad.

But the Busch Series race was on TV at that time anyway :D

Streetcruzer 02-22-2005 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Chris_ce
Lenny you really didn't miss much. It was just me and Wayne. They had some great food.

Thats pretty sad! :-huh Possibly just too short of a notice for many members. Indiana chapter members, hopefully you understand that for any organization/club to grow and prosper, it takes everyone to contribute and participate to make this happen. Any ideas you have that you think would better this chapter, or make it grow, post your idea or pm/email Chris-ce and see if it is feasible or not. We elected Chris as our chapter leader and he seems more than eager to make this chapter one of the finest, but he can't do it alone!! So lets all put our heads together and come up with a program that works for all of us!

Cruzer