Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kentucky Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum151/)
-   -   Let me be the 1st (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/332012-let-me-be-the-1st.html)

Crownie1 01-15-2005 08:30 PM

Let me be the 1st

to say what a great time was had!! Was a pleasure to meet all and look fwd to the next get together. Besides the get togethers, we should plan trips (Gatlinburg, etc.) together. Again, it was a pleasure and look fwd. to the next one. Ryan, thanks for putting this Ky thing together!! :-X22

5plusfordtrucks 01-15-2005 09:49 PM

I will be second then!

I was great to spend some time with Guys who Love Ford Trucks:-X25 . I was a great change of pace for me. I really look forward to our next meeting, and you guys need to get to work on our KY FTE apperal. We need SHirts, Hats, Bumper stickers, Window Sticker, Umbrellas, Polo shirts :-huh ... Yea, lets just keep it simple! Great to meet you guys!:-wink

rywegh 01-15-2005 10:30 PM

Third!

What took you so long Crownie. You lived like ten minutes from Damon's.:-X07 I was nearly back in Florence by then.

Yes I had a great time. Kirby good luck with your wife, MONDAY is it?:-X16 Hope all goes well and all three come home safe when the baby is born. Three being you, your wife and the baby. I wasn't wishing twins on you. Well at least not yet.}>

Scott your picture doesn't do your truck justice.:-X22It was a beautiful piece of Ford history. We'll have to get together one day when it warms up and shoot some more pictures of it.

Clint it was good meeting you and your dad. glad you could make it. Sounds like your dad has a lot of history with ford and that your following in his footsteps somewhat.

Me I had a blast and enjoyed meeting everyone. I have the pictures loaded up on my computer and will post a link to the gallery after I load them to FTE. :-X17:-blah:-blah

For those who couldn't make it, you missed a good time and I hope that you can be able to attend a future meet.

I know a few of us made mention of knowing more ford owners. talk to them and get'em to join us and add more members to the merriment.

I will get that link up shortly. Yeah it was only five picturs but it was a start.

Ray you missed a good time. Hope you make the next one!

fordsuvparts 01-15-2005 11:29 PM

Fourth?

It was great to Meet everyone and put a name to a face, Even if i had to call my wife three times so she could tell me what each of you drove so that I could try and find you. I kind of felt like a detective there for a while, Guess i solved the case. Scott I look forward to hearing from you about coming up with a logo that we all like so that i can get my trucks lettered up. Ryan thanks for setting this up in good ol kentucky, I really needed something to get me out of the house. Every one has my number now and I really like to talk so call me when ever. I think a truck show trip would be a great idea!

Later All
Kirby

Crownie1 01-16-2005 09:39 AM

Hey, I just remembered thatRupp Arena is having a truck pull, monster truck, 4 wheelers thingie here at the end of the month. I may take my son. If anyone else is interested we can hook up.

Is anyone familiar with a site or sites to find local car/truck shows?

csx6025 01-16-2005 10:10 PM

Let me be the first

Originally Posted by Crownie1
Hey, I just remembered thatRupp Arena is having a truck pull, monster truck, 4 wheelers thingie here at the end of the month. I may take my son. If anyone else is interested we can hook up.

Is anyone familiar with a site or sites to find local car/truck shows?

try WWW.kentuckycarclubs.com

RRobben 01-16-2005 10:54 PM

Sounds like it was really fun guys. I just couldn't get back in town in time to make it, or I would have been there too. I saw that someone mentioned a logo for our chapter. That would be really cool. I love to get a decal that I could put up in the window. That would be slick!