Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chapter Discussion (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum138/)
-   -   Chapter Leaders w/ Mod privileges (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/317446-chapter-leaders-w-mod-privileges.html)

Beast12 12-10-2004 11:10 PM

Chapter Leaders w/ Mod privileges

I was just wondering IF and how soon chapter leaders were going to be able to MODERATE their chapter? There have been a few posts in my chapter that I would have liked to be able to delete/lock (for sale ads) or post as stickies. I had to Report Thread but then it has to go to Dennis or Eric. Why not delete the middle man? Is this suggestion ON THE LIST? Thanks guys. :)

-Matt :-tap

Mil1ion 12-10-2004 11:16 PM

If you are looking for something to do unril you get an answer.
How about driving to Alberta to change the oil in my 3 vehicles.

I'll give you $10.00 /each & buy you a coffee when you're done:)

Beast12 12-10-2004 11:21 PM

If it is in American Dollars and it's Timmy's coffee, you got yourself a deal!

*sucker* :-X07 :-D

mustange70 12-11-2004 12:00 AM

I myself was wondering the same thing.

Oh matt that 10 american is worth oh probably about 13-14 bucks now, and somehow it seems to me that the sucker suckered you:-X05.

F2504x4 12-11-2004 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Beast12
I was just wondering IF and how soon chapter leaders were going to be able to MODERATE their chapter? There have been a few posts in my chapter that I would have liked to be able to delete/lock (for sale ads) or post as stickies. I had to Report Thread but then it has to go to Dennis or Eric. Why not delete the middle man? Is this suggestion ON THE LIST? Thanks guys. :)

Matt,From what I know, {which is not much}

Ken is working on this, and will make it happen, but its not as easy as we think it is to do this for us. I think that the site is going to get some major updates after jan 1st and this will be part of it.....

But the super mods and Dennis have been very good at taking care of requests that I have submitted.....

Mil1ion 12-11-2004 02:27 PM

What has to be done is to give chapters leaders a new classification on the data base so they can have the feature.
Before it happens:
Ken has to write it first,test it,check & re-check,test it again.

Beast12 12-11-2004 03:06 PM

You should have told me that before I got oil all over my hands Dennis! :)

Fastronald 12-11-2004 03:49 PM

Moderators

Having the Chapter Leaders moderate is a good idea................looking forward to this myself.

Fastronald - Illinois Chapter Leader

Beast12 12-11-2004 03:55 PM

That's one of the reasons why they wanted chapter leaders. Less work for Dennis, Eric and the SUPER Mods. It just hasn't been implemented yet. Ken is just busy. We can wait..... :)

P.S. Good call on the thread rename. :-X22

F2504x4 12-11-2004 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Beast12
You should have told me that before I got oil all over my hands Dennis! :)

But that there would have been no fun in that if he would have told you first. :-D