Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum134/)
-   -   hey dave !!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/302765-hey-dave.html)

Outlawwv 11-02-2004 05:59 PM

hey dave !!!

were you going east on rt 7 today towards greer -- saw a truck that looked like yours -- hollered on cb but no response -- just curious -- outlaw

Dave Sponaugle 11-02-2004 09:10 PM

Nope I was down on Easy Street in Bridgeport all day. There is another truck that looks like mine I keep hearing about, I have not meet it yet.
I do not have a CB, gave mine away when I retired from the OTR stuff, may have one before the snow flies though.

towtruck 11-03-2004 08:00 AM

I think that truck is a guy I work withs dads. I live in Masontown and see it all the time.

fitter565 11-03-2004 09:20 AM

Ohhh my gawd, not 2 of those trucks....lmao Just think of the polution! Black smoke everywhere...

Mike

Outlawwv 11-03-2004 04:09 PM

i work for AST in masontown

towtruck 11-03-2004 11:16 PM

I know some people that work for AST they deliver sand to us at Matthews.

Outlawwv 11-04-2004 03:46 AM

i drive truck 10 -- 2000 pete--red \ black fenders\day cab-- 39' frameless dump -- what and where is matthews

Outlawwv 11-04-2004 03:48 AM

how did you miss getting some sort of stab in over the easy street thing ?? you're really slipping

Dave Sponaugle 11-04-2004 08:53 PM

Well I am glad I finished the job on the end by Sunset Drive.

Bad giving directions,
Where are you?
Just turn right on Easy Street and go down to Sunset Drive.
I am on the corner.

I like the one I am doing now much better, Easy Street at the end of Rainbow.

As different as mine is, I think there are a few around kinda like it.

Fitter, I am gonna run a couple of these trucks like mine down so they can come to the next eat and greet. We are gonna circle your wagon with smoke.

Well it is off to Elkins for Friday and Saturday for me. Have to run 10 underground electric entrances at the apartment complex.

Dave Sponaugle 11-04-2004 09:03 PM

Well I am glad I finished the job on the end by Sunset Drive.

Bad giving directions,
Where are you?
Just turn right on Easy Street and go down to Sunset Drive.
I am on the corner.

I like the one I am doing now much better, Easy Street at the end of Rainbow.

As different as mine is, I think there are a few around kinda like it.

Fitter, I am gonna run a couple of these trucks like mine down so they can come to the next eat and greet. We are gonna circle your wagon with smoke.

Well it is off to Elkins for Friday and Saturday for me. Have to run 10 underground electric entrances at the apartment complex.

Crazz 11-04-2004 11:58 PM

LMAO get r done Dave

towtruck 11-05-2004 08:47 PM

Outlaw, Matthews is in Kingwood, its a bronze foundry. I'll look for your truck. Do you haul out of Greer?

Outlawwv 11-05-2004 09:04 PM

yeah outta greer -- usually 6 days a week

Outlawwv 11-05-2004 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Outlawwv
how did you miss getting some sort of stab in over the easy street thing ?? you're really slipping

when i sent this it started with hey fitter -- somehow it didn't end up posted that way