Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Montana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum130/)
-   -   Drifters Online Store - Open (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/286691-drifters-online-store-open.html)

Fordlover55 09-23-2004 08:15 AM

Drifters Online Store - Open

http://www.cafepress.com/hpdrifters

The Drifters store is a not for profit store. Please shop and wear your Drifters clothing and other items with pride. Numerous items for everyone in the family!

http://www.cafepress.com/hpdrifters

defibvt 09-23-2004 12:26 PM

Got some nice stuff in there. Too bad I have no disposable income at this time. However, when I do I will get something.

Fordlover55 09-23-2004 08:08 PM

I seem to be having trouble getting to the store tonight, no matter how I enter the address into my browser. Hmmm. I was going to turn some of the shirts around. Most have logos on both sides. If there are some that you would like to have only the logo on the front or the back, let me know and I can change some of them.

defibvt 09-23-2004 10:40 PM

I got in but it loaded slow.

Fordlover55 09-23-2004 11:20 PM

It's been having problems all evening. I got in finally but had a dickens of a time editing a couple items, so I gave it up for the night. Tomorrow is an udder day!

If any of you want to order something, but don't want a logo on both front or back, please let me know here a day ahead of you ordering, and I can change the item/logo on the product as you want it to be. I'll post in here when it's changed and then you can order.

wycowboy79 09-24-2004 07:27 AM

If I click on the link it won't open. I had to copy and paste it into my browser to go to the store. There's a lot of great stuff in there. I will be getting some of it for sure.

Chris

Fordlover55 09-24-2004 10:49 AM

$5 savings coupon - first order

If any of you want me to send you a $5 off coupon, PM me with your email address that you want it mailed to. This coupon is good for $5 off your first purchase of $20 or more. I will make a list and on my next order I will add your addresses. I made an order today and sent a few coupons out and plan on making another order within the next week or so.

The above link is working great today. Yesterday there were major problems with accessing the website. They are currnetly working on some issues with imagine, so I am unable at this moment to change any products design to meet with your desires or needs. I will be able to do so in the near future.

fordloverf2501970 09-25-2004 05:21 PM

too bad they dont take paypal

Fordlover55 09-25-2004 09:34 PM

I'll write them a note and ask if they have plans to use PayPal in the future. I think it would be a great idea and make buying easier. Thanks for the thought.

fordloverf2501970 09-26-2004 06:49 AM

as soon as we get around to getting as logo approved i believe fellro is planning on getting a store too.

Fordlover55 09-26-2004 11:18 AM

That logo is coming along nicely. It will make a nice looking product on the shirts and other items. When and if this chapter ever finally breaks into individual state chapters, then a nicer and more state friendly logo can be made for each. The one we have will do for now, since there are so many states involved and if we were to all have one meet..we'd definitely have to "drift" a long way to meet.

Fordlover55 10-03-2004 12:04 PM

I have now placed two orders. As I receive the stuff, I'll take pics and post in my "misc" gallery so you can see the quality. I ahould have the first order this week and the next one that I made last nite, late next week.

Fordlover55 10-07-2004 06:15 PM

I have received all of my orders. I am quite happy with the results, considering all the changes I have had to make to the logo. As time goes on, I will be working toward getting the logo back to an all white background. The products are still quite wearable and very nicely done. I have recently removed the black line under the www .ford-trucks.com on the logos, that showed up when I had to make the final changes to meet FTE requirements. I've removed the product photos from my gallery, since I have the old logo with the underline. The current logos are posted there. I have also updated all the clothing and products in the store to reflect the logo without the black line. The store's front page image is still the old picture, so don't get too excited....I have been unable to upload the new image as of yet.
:-blah

Fordlover55 10-10-2004 12:03 PM

Some changes and additions to items

The newest and authorized logo is now in my gallery and in my image basket at cafe press. Today I am working on adding more products and some future products that have been offered. So far, only two people have ordered and received their Drifters Store items. A reminder..the quality of the items is very nice. Clothing is usually name brand, such as Hanes. I am currently trying to get information on how large an image I need to put in my image basket (at cafepress) to have them make standard sized bumper stickers. I'll let you all know when the bumper sticker is available. Meanwhile there are a couple smaller stickers available.

If any of you have an image...such as your truck or any non-copyrighted picture, that I can make to the proper size, I can add it to my image basket and you can order it printed on whatever along with the choice of Drifters image. I just need to have you send to me, the image(via email attachment) and know well ahead of time :
1. Which product you want your image placed on.
2. Which Drifters image. (bumper sticker style or shirt back style)
3. Placement of both images..for example..you want a small drifters on the chest and a picture of a Ford of some kind on the back.
4. Most important.... I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHEN YOU PLAN TO ORDER IT SO THAT I CAN HAVE THE IMAGE CHANGED AND READY FOR YOU TO VIEW IN THE MAIN STORE. After you order it (and it has been produced and sent), I will change the product back to the original design.

Images must be saved in .png format for clarity. ( I can change the image file in most cases, so if you can't change your .jpg file, send it to me anyway.

Thanks to those who have ordered products and are now showing your Drifters pride.

Fordlover55 10-15-2004 08:47 PM

I just added a 12 month calendar, with some great pictures of older Fords...some F-1's, early broncos, F-100's, a barnyard find on the front page and even a rock crawler. Check it out.

NEXT YEAR.... I WANT GOOD, FULL PAGE, CLEAR PICTURES OF YOUR TRUCKS FOR THE '06 CALENDAR. I searched through a bunch of our pics and didn't find enough clear, non blurred, full body pictures. Let's get busy and get some good images and then notify me.... I'll put them on a disc and save them for later.