Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Montana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum130/)
-   -   Greetings from Billings!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/261374-greetings-from-billings.html)

big hoss 29 07-16-2004 05:50 PM

Greetings from Billings!!

Hello there! I just moved to Billings about 3 months ago and I'd like to say that I love this state. I moved from Reno, NV because I wanted to get away from family, "friends", and California. :-X10 My G-ma was born in Butte and we visited Montana a lot when I was a kid and I swore I would move here one day. I got tired of the rat race of Reno and my friend and I moved here in April. I towed a 72 Pontiac Ventura behind my 86 F-250 and will only go back to visit.
I just want to say hello to everyone here in Montana and praise this site. I love Fords just as much as Montana. I also want to know what kind of events there are here in Billings. I don't know a soul here and I'd like to talk to people, go to some events and just shoot the breeze.

P.S, I'm amazed at how many 80-86 Fords there are here compared to Reno. Dan. :cool:

Fordlover55 07-16-2004 05:55 PM

Welcome to Montana and to FTE. There are several of the High Plains crew in Billings..so you ought to start getting some info on activities pretty soon.

RICE H8R 07-16-2004 06:49 PM

welcome to FTE. im not from billings...but i've been there quite a few times. :-wink

Matts72 07-16-2004 07:03 PM

damn, why can't there be more chicks on FTE.....

anyways, I'm here in Billings, I live in the Heights, and I work at Bumper to Bumper on Main Street.

There are a couple of FTE'ers on here from Billings...

big hoss 29 07-16-2004 08:15 PM

I was just in Bumper to Bumper in the Heights 2 weeks ago to get coil spring spacers for my Pontiac. My friend had the truck and I was bored sitting at home. I tried to get a job at Napa, but they screwed me around for 2 weeks and finally told me that the job was filled the week before. :-arrgh
I live down the street from Coulson park and I'm still getting used to seeing deer in my backyard when I come home at night! Seeing four to six shining eyes staring at you is enough to make you crap yourself until you figure out what it is!

big hoss 29 07-16-2004 08:22 PM

BTW matt, chicks should drive chevy's, not Ford's. That way we can pull the hot chicks and thier chevy's out of trouble in our Ford's and get thier number's! :-X10 Ford's rule, Chevy's drool! :-X22

Matts72 07-16-2004 10:35 PM

Napa still has an ad in the paper. I've worked at checker too, and I was gonna work at Carquest, but they couldn't guaranteee me 40 hours a week.

I applied at Napa a few years ago, and they told me the position was filled even though they still had an ad in the paper a week later, right next to that little EOE symbol.

I'm not real sure where Coulson park is. My intro is in the introductions thread here, its a sticky, and mine is the first one.

mt4rusty 07-17-2004 09:13 AM

First off welcome to Montana Big, second Matt how long you been at B to B I have spent alot of money in there the past few months and I dont remember you in there but I sure know Dana well.

Matts72 07-17-2004 06:05 PM

since May 2. Yep Dana is a pretty good guy, too bad he's a chevy guy.... ewww.

big hoss 29 07-17-2004 07:58 PM

I stepped in chevy once and it took a few hours to get my shoes clean. :-wow
I've owned 3 chevy's, that's why I own a Ford again.