Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum82/)
-   -   joining (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/261197-joining.html)

shrike 07-16-2004 01:27 AM

joining

what would one have to do to join this chapter, sounds like ya'll are having way to much fun, i live in so ga, valdosta to be exact. :-X24

3broncocrazy 07-16-2004 08:25 AM

You will need to bring the beer for our next "meet and (gr)eat":cool: .............j/k

Click on the join chapter, and our leader will let us know if we can converse:-wow Welcome!!

valdosta huh, we need a more southern member than me:-X10 so whatca drive?

GrayRanger4x4 07-16-2004 09:25 AM

3broncocrazy
I see you are corupting people rite off the bat, but the BEER idea sounds good to me:-X21 !! shrike you better watch 3broncocrazy he'll have you doing belly flops in the mud buggin pits down there before to long, shrike he is a good fellow as well as the rest of the Ga chapter are so WELCOME to the GA Chapter of :-X25

Jeff

FordF-350woman 07-16-2004 11:07 AM

Shrike just click on join chapter beside Ga chapter under memberships and come join the fun.
Michelle

jharvey3 07-16-2004 12:31 PM

Shrike welcome to the Ga. chapter, let me warn ya early on.....this group has the best cake bakers, tree waterers, bbq'ers, and hamburger griller's there is. So be prepared to have way too much fun.

John

shrike 07-16-2004 07:29 PM

joining

i drive a 1988 f150 4x4 w/I6 and EFI, i'm also working on my baby, a 1969 f100 w/360, am currently converting to disc brakes and installing a C6, oh by the way, I thought everyone did belly flops in mud boggin pits, i was beginin to think i was the only one that new how to have fun :-X24 :-X24

3broncocrazy 07-21-2004 01:00 PM

shrike,
you ever go over to the enigma mud boggin? i don't know of anymore except douglas around this part of the state, do you know of any other or around valdosta?

we just went to wild adventures last sunday.........fun place, also hooters:-X05 - man 'em some good wings, me and the 10yr old boy sneaks off over there every now and again (we take the wife too)

old87 07-21-2004 11:16 PM

shrike- will that be cash or credit card?
Every new member buys a keg of PBR for the rest.
OK-Kiddin'- 3bronco, grayranger and jharvey are the coolest guys you will ever meet.
F350 woman is the best leader I have known.
Check it out- this board is actually good for ya.

evilbeast 07-22-2004 09:56 PM

welcome to the show, we all are just a bunch of fun lovin folk around here, and you really need to watch out for old87, he is the worst, but his bbq will make ya slap ya mama, and fordf-350woman's cake is awesome. but there is no one here that will steer ya wrong, just make sure that you bring enough brew to keep em occupied while you eat!!!

shrike 07-26-2004 04:26 AM

hey 3bronco, the only mud we have, that i know about is down at the mayday bridge, has alot of sand dunes as well, it's right on the alapaha river, when the river is low, we go in it, and as far as wild adventures goes, it's ok the first couple of times, but after a while it gets old, my boys have season passes and they live out there, hooters is like old fords, theres always a surprise. later