Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Montana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum130/)
-   -   where'd everybody go? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/253848-whered-everybody-go.html)

MontanaFord 06-23-2004 09:52 PM

where'd everybody go?

just curious...but where in the heck did everybody disappear to??? haven't seen much in the way of messages the last couple days...

Michael

RICE H8R 06-23-2004 11:41 PM

im still here from time to time...but not very often. me and the old man are in the process of puttin up a 40'x68' garage in the backyard. we're movin dirt and leveling it off at the moment.

fellro86 06-24-2004 12:36 AM

between trouble with my internet connection (friggin Gateways anyway!!!!:() kids' swimming lessons, and reworking an old burned out horse trailer to be a flatbed, haven't had much to say, been kinda waiting around to see who and what's going on.

fordeverpower 06-24-2004 12:59 AM

didn't know anything important was said down here! :-X24

Fordlover55 06-24-2004 10:02 AM

Everything said here is important!:p

That said.... I think we must all be pretty busy either workin' or playin'. I wonder, myself, where the heck everyone is from time to time. But I know most of you are FTE junkies and will soon return. I kinda slowed down on posting..at least here.. so it wouldn't look like my own private forum with only my name leading the posts!:-tap

fordeverpower 06-24-2004 02:15 PM

its not just just the chapters being slow because every section can be slow for a couple of days. I am really surprised at how little people are on, on the weekends. I liked the old FTE where you knew who was on and how many members. But the new software has some cool features.

Matts72 06-24-2004 06:34 PM

I've been busy planning / building mortars for the upcoming holiday.

MontanaFord 06-24-2004 10:41 PM

well, glad to see that some of you DO still check the postings time to time...lol...anyway, talk to ya later....lookin forward to seein some of you in august...matt...save a couple of them mortars, and we'll go blow somethin up when ya git here...lol

Michael

Matts72 06-24-2004 11:00 PM

they won't last....

I'll be up til two or three in the morning, shooting them off. :D

Thats my favorite holiday....

BTW I went and looked at a new Ranger tonight, $4100 rebates and the truck I want right there on the lot...

swann79 06-26-2004 11:46 PM

Wow, I been real busy the last few weeks... workin' my tail off. And buying a new truck, in case ya hadn't noticed.

Gotta drop in from time to time, though!

BTW I'm lookin' for a split bench for my '95... anybody know of a spare layin' around? Struck out so far on Ebay...

monsterbaby 06-27-2004 12:10 PM

been to busy fixing the race truck haven't taken alot of time to check on here much lately besides it is too nice outside to sit in this stuffy house, and play on this darn computor