Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum82/)
-   -   Old87? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/249570-old87.html)

3broncocrazy 06-10-2004 07:55 PM

Old87?

You having fun in the bronco?

old87 06-10-2004 09:22 PM

Hey Bud,
Too much smoke on the 5-8 side. At 3k rpm she blows oil from somewhere, not sure and can't locate cause the hookers make all my tools useless.
So basically I need a lift and someone inside to get er to 3k and look from below.
Luckily I have a line of credit at a local place but everything is iffy right now.
I would love nothing more than to bring the old87 to our next meeting but just don't know. The driver's seat mount on R.R. is broken so seatbelts don't do much good.
Although it is still cool as hell to tap the gas pedal and give all inside whiplash!!
All this is done with a possible stuck lifter or bad rings- hope to know one day..
Will post pics soon I hope.
Thank You Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

old87 06-10-2004 09:24 PM

wow letters are different.

3broncocrazy 06-10-2004 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by old87
wow letters are different.

Yeah,
How did you do that:)

At least you can snatch a neck with it (the bronco)

old87 06-10-2004 09:36 PM

Don't know about the letters ..

But the Edelbrock 650 needs some tweaking.
How did the h20 argument go?

3broncocrazy 06-10-2004 09:43 PM

I might wait 'til Oct. 1st and tell her:) That way i can buy the "kit" and tell her about it on the way to the event...........

Man, I hate to hear about Mike getting in the ivy:( I've never had a reaction to it, but i try not to touch it if possible.

Linda cleaned my bronco when we returned home. It's rained every day since, so our dry spell is over. I'm sure the tree watering will need to continue. Time to find some mud. We will do the tailgate party at local mud bog Sataday night here. I'm looking for a trailer to take one of my '79s to have some fun.

old87 06-10-2004 09:47 PM

A trailer, a trailer...
Dang man, I would be glad to drive or strap any over my shoulder and pull them.
They are sweet rigs!!

3broncocrazy 06-10-2004 09:55 PM

Never fails, you play you pay. I can see me "breaking something" at the bog and not being able to drive home. I have had to drive home with just the front axle pulling - broke the rear drive shaft......

After a few "watering kits" it's foot to the floor and breakage - well you know, can not let the dodge and chevys show a ford bronco up without fighting to the death:)

WOOHOO - Your at 100 post

old87 06-10-2004 10:42 PM

WOOHOO - Your at 100 post
3broncocrazy

Nah, just jawin' atcha bud!

GrayRanger4x4 06-11-2004 09:10 AM

3broncocrazy .Where do you mud bog at? you need to come up to the Elko mud bog aka "REDNECK HEAVEN" !! If you come let me know I be there.

{Note to self be a redneck for 1 night}LOL

3broncocrazy 06-11-2004 11:22 AM

They have one here at the Enigma South Raceway ~once a month. I've heard about the Elko bog, I've yet to go yet. When i do, we'll let you know.

This weekend is the annual REDNECK GAMES:
Hubcap slingin, rock chunkin, redneck horseshoes, beer bottle at stop sign, ugly truck contest, greasy pole climb, wife/girlfriend totin contest, mud bowl VIII football, belly flop, and foot race (in the mud of course)

Come on down, sounds like the beer bottle at stop sign and belly flop might be fun:)

GrayRanger4x4 06-11-2004 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by 3broncocrazy
)

Come on down, sounds like the beer bottle at stop sign and belly flop might be fun:)

YEA !!That sound like a good time.Maybe I could enter my BII in the ugly truck contest.:eek: :-X14

old87 06-12-2004 07:59 PM

3broncocrazy, be sure to tell us all about it Sunday. Hope ya have fun.

3broncocrazy 06-13-2004 07:52 PM

Had a blast. I tell ya, nothing better than the redneck games and the bogg was fun. We did'nt leave 'till it was over at 1:30AM:) By that time i was sober......We'll have to go up to the Elco one sometime and all have a "tailgate party" That's if i can get the bronco tailgate down:)

Donnie

GrayRanger4x4 06-13-2004 08:38 PM

3broncocrazy sounds like you had a great time.We have the Elko boggin on the first Sat. of the month rain or shine.About the only thing that stops it is lighting and/or hail.Just let me know a couple days ahead so I can make sure its ok with the wife to be a redneck for the night.Maybe my friend will have his truck there.Its a Chev luv 4x4 with a 402 BB in it.9 sec.through 200 yeards of mud.
Heck we need to get all the Ga FTE members there and see how many have Readneck side. I know Old87 does LOL {from the tree watering}