Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum134/)
-   -   Let's make Fitter chapter leader... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/237709-lets-make-fitter-chapter-leader.html)

MountainHound 05-06-2004 04:26 AM

Let's make Fitter chapter leader...

Is this ok with Ken? I don't want to lose the WV Forum and Ken was the first member to contact me about it? Is this ok with Ken and all the other WV members or do we need to vote on it?

Let's get the ball rolling and set up the online meeting at a time when at least some of the WV guys can participate and make sure we don't lose the section.

moon42 05-06-2004 05:17 PM

Sounds good to me :-X22

fitter565 05-06-2004 06:29 PM

Thanks, Mountainhound! I'll do what ever it takes to keep this chapter up and running. I also want to say thanks to moon42 for trying to get people to post and take part in the forums!!! I think moon42 would also be a good choice for the leader job. So lets see what people want to do, and what ever that is...Well I'm ready to get started!!!
Thanks, Fitter

2001psd 05-06-2004 08:09 PM

Sounds good to me also. 8D

MountainHound 05-06-2004 09:39 PM

Great! I'll support either of you and agree Moon would be a great leader also, but my first pick is Fitter since he was the one who contatced me initially regarding this forum. I wouldn't be a good choice because I may go several days occasionally without being able to check in, plus I'm a competetive jerk! :D Maybe I can be sergeant-at-arms!??

Let's get a few more guys to weigh in and then I will email Ken and let him know. Then we can set up the online meeting.

5_labsownus 05-07-2004 09:16 AM

Ken sounds good to me!

FTE Ken 05-07-2004 11:27 PM

Okay... consider it official. I wasn't going to just close the Chapters. I was hoping for a leader for each by then, and at the very least, getting the plans started for an offline meeting (if not the meeting itself).

Congrats Fitter!

fitter565 05-08-2004 02:31 AM

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the votes of confidence. Together we can make this one of the best chapters on FTE!
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments you might have on the chapter or anything else for that matter...lol

Thanks again, Mike (aka Fitter):-wink

moon42 05-08-2004 09:35 AM

Congrat's :-X22 Mike you deserve to be the chapter leader with all the hard work you put into getting the chapter started and I am sure you will do a GREAT Job. If you would need any help with anything just give me a call or an email

MountainHound 05-08-2004 08:59 PM

Good! :-X22 Thanks Ken.

mds01 05-10-2004 09:11 PM

My Vote

Originally Posted by MountainHound
Is this ok with Ken? I don't want to lose the WV Forum and Ken was the first member to contact me about it? Is this ok with Ken and all the other WV members or do we need to vote on it?

Let's get the ball rolling and set up the online meeting at a time when at least some of the WV guys can participate and make sure we don't lose the section.

Sounds good to me, let me know what I can do to help, my evenings are filled with a 3 yr old and a 1 month old but I can make some time to help keep this chapter up and running. :-X01 :-wink

fitter565 05-12-2004 03:55 AM

mds01, Thanks for the support and welcome to our chapter! I think what would help most is getting the word out to all your ford buddies about FTE and our chapter. Then if we could get allot more people to post and be active in the chapter. I don't mean be on here every day but a couple times a week would really help. Thanks again!

Mike

Buck Parker 05-17-2004 09:22 PM

Hey y'all

Hey Y'all,

I'm from Cross Lanes, WV near Charleston. Just bought a brand new F150 XLT w/ 5.4L Triton Engine & 4WD. I got it in Toreador Red, God, she's pretty! My last Ford truck was an '89 F150 XL w/ 300 six. Got rid of it in 2000 for a Jeep Grand Cherokee, boy what a mistake. I never realized how much I would miss my truck! Sounds like Fitter ought to be the chapter leader to me too.

MountainHound 05-17-2004 10:12 PM

Welcome Buck! Your new F150 sounds like a winner.

And bout that Jeep...don't sweat it, I made the mistake of buying a few Chrysler products too! :-X13

fitter565 05-18-2004 05:26 AM

Thanks, Buck and welcome to FTE and our chapter! We hope to see allot of you around here. Congrats on the new truck. Keep us up to date on how you like it.

Mike