Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Gallery & Picture Display (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum77/)
-   -   I can't even create an album (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/211238-i-cant-even-create-an-album.html)

fordranger68 02-28-2004 10:44 PM

I can't even create an album

Every time i go through the create an album step, it doesn't show up afterwards. I have tried 2 or 3 times. Under the title, "albums in your gallery," nothing shows up. Do i have to be in netscape or something?
x(

Mil1ion 02-28-2004 10:53 PM

Log out & I'll do it for you :)

Mil1ion 02-28-2004 10:58 PM

Album, created, You have a new password.
Watch for e-mail :)

96explorereddieb 03-01-2004 01:43 PM

I couldn't create one either. Please create an album for me. :) Thanks!!!! :)

TNMountaineerAWD 03-03-2004 09:01 PM

Silly noob here, I am having the same problem. I try to create a gallery, even trying to go under Ford F150, (I read on one of the other posts, something about it will only take Ford trucks.) and that still didn't work? A little help for the new guy please.

Mil1ion 03-03-2004 09:58 PM

Go to the USER CP hyperlink located at the extreme left, in the blue bar that runs across the top of the page..
Click That

Click > Edit User Gallery

fill out all the information on the vehicle making sure you have Titled the gallery to what you want.
Click the button that saves or updates the gallery.

Now,

Click Create Album

then

click edit for that album .
You should see 5 browse windows
start uploading picture files from your computer.
Make sure the pics are not Too Large, no more than 40KB in size.

TNMountaineerAWD 03-03-2004 11:46 PM

Originally posted by Mil1ion
go to the settings button.

click > Edit User Gallery

Click create album

fill out all the information on the vehicle

then click edit for that album & start uploading pics..
Make sure the pics are not Too Large, no more than 40KB in size.

Not seeing any edit anything on that page:

Create Album
[ Main ]

Album Information

Album Title
Detail Description
About Your Vehicle

Make
Model
Year
Trim Level
Engine
Transmission automatic manual
Drive
Miles
Interior
Exterior
Modifications
Hide Album Check here if you wish to hide this album from the gallery list. This is useful for uploading images that you don't want listed on the main Gallery page, such as your avatar, diagrams for postings, etc.

Then it says, create album, no mention of edit. Am I just screwing something up or what?

5.4AZ4X4 12-03-2004 06:31 PM

same here... I cant find where to load pictures or edit or anything that tells me I can upload some pictures. Grrr

captchas 12-03-2004 06:41 PM

edit

same here can't find any edit or add scaned phots?

Fordlover55 12-03-2004 08:30 PM

First you have to create the album. Enter all the appropriate info, then click update album. The easiest way I've found to update/edit/add pictures is to
go to the forums area..... up near the top of the screen is a blue bar. Click "User CP". ( user control panel ) Then click " Edit Gallery", then when the gallery page opens, you should see a list of galleries you created. Click Edit again, on the gallery you wish to add pics to. You should find some Browse boxes as you scroll down. Download the pictures from your computer, then click Update album. Make sure to hide all albums but the main one.

I hope this helps.

Mil1ion 12-04-2004 12:36 AM

MIke , you have to create a Gallery First Then you create an ALBUM in that Gallery.Once the Album shows, you will see the 5 browse boxes for uploading files.

Make sure you read the gallery guideline's before uploading.

I have deleted numerous Violating Photos & Hidden a Ton of albums in the last week.

AirSmitty 12-08-2004 05:05 PM

Make sure you fill in every box on the description page. I didn't fill in the title description box 3 or 4 times before I saw the error sentence on the next page. :-X04 Good luck to all!