Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   Bumper sticker (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/166215-bumper-sticker.html)

jdadamsjr 10-29-2003 12:14 PM

Bumper sticker

Ran out for a bite before this afternoons wave of conference calls and pulled up behind an older pickup truck at a red light...
little old bent over Texan with the prerequisite cowboy hat on...

then noticed his bumper sticker....

HORN BROKE
watch for finger

I cracked up !

Landyot 10-29-2003 03:36 PM

I saw one on the tailgate of a Ram 3500 diesel ... though a bit risque ...

"I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin' "

Obviously, a play on the Cummins & PowerStroke Diesels names, but I'm certain a lot of folks unfamiliar with diesels would wonder how he got to the first without doing the second. Me? I enjoy the journey just as much as the destination ... and sometime more.

ktmguy70 10-30-2003 06:25 AM

id like

Id like to make a bumper sticker that says

" IF YOU DONT TURN DOWN YOUR FRECON RAP MUSIC SO IT DOESNT RATTLE MY WINDOWS IM GONNA THROW IT IN REVERSE, BACK OVER YOUR CIVIC,RIP OUT YOUR STEREO AFTER YOUR ROOFS BEEN PEELED BACK BY MY 7,000 POUND TRUCK AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT"
I know, i know, its a little long, but hey i got a big bumper, why not utilize it?

Ron
00 Exursion Limited 4x4 V-10

jdadamsjr 10-30-2003 02:02 PM

Ron,
Is there some history there we don't know about ???? !!!!

You must live on the other side of my neighbor - His 16 year old is sharp - but unforutunately he uses that knowledge to build LOUD stereo systems for his friends and they test them in front of my house !

ktmguy70 10-30-2003 02:12 PM

nah, no history

I just get so tired of sitting in traffic while some 18 year old kid blast his music in his 3,000 stereo,, thats placed in his 200.00 car. My wondows rattle, you cant talk, and By god One day im gonna snap and do what that lady in FRIED GREEN TOMATOES did to those girls car when they beat her into the parking lot (which is the best scene in the Whole movie).
Im gonna reach over, put the litle switch in 4 low, put it in reverse, and then VERY calmly, floor it! Imean after all, Im older and have more insurance, right? :9

Stinkin idgets.. argh!

Ron
00 Excursion Limited 4x4 V-10

jdadamsjr 10-30-2003 02:56 PM

:D
Yep...
there's some history !!!

Go git 'em !!!

but be nice about it !

Not sure why they think I want to listen to THEIR music and not mine ?

I always just find a way to get right next to them (or the doffus blocking traffic on his cell phone) and inadvertently lean on the horn !!!
Or the accelerator in nuetral with the exhaust dumping right in their window !!!

fn250 10-30-2003 06:01 PM

My reply to the cummins /powerstroke sticker is ...

I'd rather be stroked than rammed ... :-X06

Landyot 10-30-2003 07:29 PM

Talkin' about sound-blasters ....

When one of the cRAP-crew would sit at a light next to me ... music blaring to the point that his(or her) trunk lid & tail-lights vibrated ... I was ready in my ol' F350. That thing had a couple hundred watts of amplifiers under the seats ... and I always made sure I had a Willie Nelson or Garth Brooks tape in queue. I know ... no boosting bass ... but the treble sounds always blew away their noise. I apologize if those actions sound vengeful, but just because they like their noise does not mean I do.

When I worked aboard aircraft carriers and submarines ... and when I go to the shooting range ... I wore/wear earplugs underneath my earmuffs. Those kids will be sorry a few years down the rode when all they can understand is the written word because they've long gone deaf.

WigWag 10-30-2003 10:43 PM

I saw one when I travelling that said

I LOVE ANIMALS
THEY ARE SO TASTY!

I guess I was in one of those moods to laugh because I could not stop laughing for about 10 miles. Then, I stopped and got a steak at Outback. Sticker was right...delicious!

WigWag

excursion's4fatmatt 10-31-2003 11:58 PM

i saw a bumper sticker that said durimax is like a climax it's only good for a second i thought that was pretty funny i also liked yours fn250

rozett 11-01-2003 09:13 AM

in the same vane as the one WigWag saw...

you're all familiar with the extremist animal rights group PETA .... I saw a bumper sticker modeled after theirs, only it said:

PETA
People Eating Tasty Animals!

if I didn't cherish my X so much, I would definietly get one of those. :D

Toreador_Diesel 11-01-2003 01:23 PM

Originally posted by jdadamsjr
:D

Or the accelerator in nuetral with the exhaust dumping right in their window !!!

I couldn't agree more! :-X04