Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   2008 mirror upgrade?? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1310966-2008-mirror-upgrade.html)

Super Duty Service 04-23-2014 09:18 AM

2008 mirror upgrade??

Hello guys,, we are here,, I have been on here for years as "run6.0run". My name is Anthony and my wife is Julie. We run Super Duty Service in Grain Valley MO. We offer the plug and play mirror sets for $360 shipped. We also can include the amber lenses for those of you that do not want the clear lenses. We have sold almost 300 sets sofar. Many of you guys are running with them right now. The quality is excellent. We also stand by them. Any issues and we will make it right (UPS isn't always very careful). Lol. If they do get damaged in transit,, we will not refer you to the UPS damaged freight dept,, we will handle all of that and just ship the replacements. Feel free to call us directly and we can get you set up. Oh,, sorry guys,, but these are not the power tele-power fold.

Super Duty Service 04-23-2014 09:25 AM

I'm still figuring out the vendor stuff. I guess the other thread was moved,, not deleted. Feel free to check us out in the vendor section (wherever that is). Lol

diesel_dan 04-23-2014 06:11 PM

Anthony: love seein' you change over to full time service versus that hotshotin' which will only give you hemorrhoids! :-X04

I'll have to wait on the mirrors -- tho they are on my list (wife is still pissed at me for buyin' a new computer...).

You are a good person, let me correct that: good people (Julie needs to be in there), and I'm one of those karma believers: good things come to those that do good...

Wish you all the best and only other thing I'd wish is you were closer to the left coast!!!

:-drink

holdtyte 04-23-2014 07:18 PM

Congrats Anthony. Quick question.....Can Julie still keep the " Runs Wifey" handle? Makes me chuckle when I see it posted. Lol

Per4mance 04-23-2014 07:28 PM

Congrats Antony.....love the aviditar! }>

Bullitt390 04-23-2014 10:11 PM

I have a set of SDS's Mirror upgrade. Nothing but compliments on the set, extremely well built.

Josh

Super Duty Service 04-23-2014 10:28 PM

Thank you guys!!! I just wish I could get outta the shop sooner than right now. We had a clean up day today,, I've got a truck bed toolbox full of pistons n oil coolers. Wonder what they're worth??? Lol

Snuggyworm 04-23-2014 10:44 PM

I have a set as well. Great quality, great price and even better service from Anthony and Julie! I mention the same thing as well when I'm on Facebook and Twitter. Not building up Anthony's ego but I'm speaking the truth.

Anthony, I'm glad ur getting busy. Busy is good. Tat means money. Lol.

Dom

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup

Super Duty Service 04-23-2014 10:54 PM

Aw man,, I just saw this is on the 6.0 side,, I can't start threads on here. This thread needs to be moved to follow guidelines. Sorry for this. I understand the rule and it makes sense. I was just made aware of the guideline tho. I won't do it again guys.

Yahiko 04-26-2014 02:29 AM

Going to send Bently_Coop you way for mirrors when he is ready.

Sean https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...ctureid=149188

Super Duty Service 04-26-2014 11:48 AM

Good deal!!! Thank you Sean,, I saw you called yesterday,, we will talk soon.

jimmyv13 04-26-2014 08:33 PM

Is there a warranty?

Super Duty Service 04-26-2014 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyv13 (Post 14295542)
Is there a warranty?

Absolutely.,, 1 year on them. We have had issues with ups (even with members on here) where mirrors get broken in transit. It's a bummer,, but we do not have you jump through hoops,,, text me a pic if there's an issue,, and we will send you a replacement. We will want the broken ones back (remember,, this scenario is only if you have an issue) one back though. We will pay all the shipping. $360 and you're done paying.

Super Duty Service 04-26-2014 09:06 PM

We deal with ups for all the damage claims. It isn't your fault we use UPS,, so of there's an issue,, we handle it.

Yahiko 04-26-2014 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Super Duty Service (Post 14294544)
Good deal!!! Thank you Sean,, I saw you called yesterday,, we will talk soon.

I got some very good interesting personal news. Light at the end of the tunnel and it close.

Sean https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...ctureid=149188

Snuggyworm 04-26-2014 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 14295726)
I got some very good interesting personal news. Light at the end of the tunnel and it close. Sean

Tats good! It's been a long time coming!

Dom

Super Duty Service 04-27-2014 01:19 AM

I see the mirrors in ur sig line Dom!!! Good deal. Sean's news is very good news. Congrats Sean!!!

Misky6.0 04-29-2014 06:48 PM

I'll take a set with amber lenses at the GTG over Memorial day.. cash and carry, no shipping necessary.. :-)

Sent from my Sprint PC36100 using IB AutoGroup

Bullitt390 04-29-2014 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Misky6.0 (Post 14303690)
I'll take a set with amber lenses at the GTG over Memorial day.. cash and carry, no shipping necessary.. :-)

The mirrors are drop shipped from Wichita

Josh

Super Duty Service 04-29-2014 11:01 PM

I keep them at the shop also. I think my supplier might be setting up a booth. We will see.

Snuggyworm 04-29-2014 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Super Duty Service (Post 14296064)
I see the mirrors in ur sig line Dom!!! Good deal. Sean's news is very good news. Congrats Sean!!!

Thanks Anthony! I've already gotten more compliments than before. Heck, even the new super duty owners are doing a double take on mine. Lol.

Dom

Misky6.0 04-30-2014 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Super Duty Service (Post 14304554)
I keep them at the shop also. I think my supplier might be setting up a booth. We will see.

Even better to be able to support our sponsors and supporters. :-)

diesel_dan 05-14-2014 01:09 PM

Anthony (or Julie), a couple questions on the mirrors:

With the clear marker lights they have yellow/orange light bulbs, right?
We've left our truck with black accents, is the paintable black cover UV resistant or would we have to paint it to match the other black parts?

I've submitted a proposal to the Minister of Finance -- we'll see how she's feeling after this trip...

Thanks!

Bullitt390 05-14-2014 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by diesel_dan (Post 14346683)
Anthony (or Julie), a couple questions on the mirrors:

With the clear marker lights they have yellow/orange light bulbs, right?
We've left our truck with black accents, is the paintable black cover UV resistant or would we have to paint it to match the other black parts?

I've submitted a proposal to the Minister of Finance -- we'll see how she's feeling after this trip...

Thanks!

I'm not Anthony or Julie, but yes the clear lens have amber bulbs. If you order the amber lenses those come with clear bulbs.

I left the black caps on mine. So far so good in the elements.

Josh

Super Duty Service 05-15-2014 01:12 AM

Thx for keeping up on this Josh. I sometimes get wrapped up n lost in the shuffle. Josh knows all about the deal,,, I think he should be on the payroll huh?!?! Lol. But actually I think I need a Y pipe fixed tho Josh. I hope to have it off by the weekend. I will call you.