Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mississippi Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum215/)
-   -   April's Absolute Abrogation Bull Pucky Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1306947-aprils-absolute-abrogation-bull-pucky-thread.html)

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-16-2014 12:01 AM

Evening David, Bill, Gator and Mitch

-THe Great

RigTrash601 04-16-2014 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT (Post 14265748)
Evening David, Bill, Gator and Mitch

-THe Great

Morning Clint, how goes it?

Scndsin 04-17-2014 06:27 PM

Oh joy... I get to take my hole diggin' n pot fillin' skill on the road this weekend. Good thing I get along well with my Mom-in-law. :rolleyes:

RigTrash601 04-17-2014 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Scndsin (Post 14271039)
Oh joy... I get to take my hole diggin' n pot fillin' skill on the road this weekend. Good thing I get along well with my Mom-in-law. :rolleyes:

Good deal, I hope ya'll have a Happy Easter. Weather may turn on ya'll, we had some beautiful weather out here early this morning, went to crap around lunch, had a low pressure system develop on top of us, not sure if it's tracking north or what. :-roll

Scndsin 04-17-2014 06:50 PM

Gray, but not cold. Talking weather-head sez low pressure system to come ashore in FL panhandle & move NE. Most of central MS clear for weekend.

RigTrash601 04-17-2014 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Scndsin (Post 14271129)
Gray, but not cold. Talking weather-head sez low pressure system to come ashore in FL panhandle & move NE. Most of central MS clear for weekend.

Good thing it will miss ya'll, saw a Pelican with rubber boots on a few minutes ago!:-X04

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-17-2014 09:50 PM

Evening David, Mitch, Gator and Bill

-The Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-17-2014 09:51 PM

For some of you lucky ducks, your 3 day weekend has already started.... for the rest of us... we have another day to go...:'(:'(:'(

-The Great

RigTrash601 04-17-2014 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT (Post 14271938)
For some of you lucky ducks, your 3 day weekend has already started.... for the rest of us... we have another day to go...:'(:'(:'(

-The Great

Evening Clint, David, Gator....Stuck on a drilling rig, hope to get paroled Saturday!:-drink

RigTrash601 04-18-2014 08:56 AM

Good Morning all, hope everyone's doing well, as we all know, it's Good Friday, if you folks have plans that require travel, please be safe out there on the road. While Easter may not be as "popular" as other holidays, it can still get congested on the roads. Also, let's all remember the true meaning of Easter, enjoying the holiday in a secular manner is all fine and well, but let's keep Christ in the forefront of our thoughts on this holiest of Holidays!

God Bless and Happy Easter!:)

Scndsin 04-18-2014 09:37 AM

Couldn't have said it better.

lariat97 04-19-2014 06:24 PM

Have a great Easter Everyone.
He Has Risen!

RigTrash601 04-19-2014 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by lariat97 (Post 14276625)
Have a great Easter Everyone.
He Has Risen!

Thank you sir, you do the same!

God Bless!

RigTrash601 04-20-2014 07:45 AM

Happy Easter everyone, David, Clint, Gator & anyone else I've missed. God Bless.

Gator,
My best to the wife, hope her foot is better!:-X04

You guys need to ask Gator about his fishing trip, he caught a 215# sucker offshore last night! I'll let him explain, if he has ever caught his breath!:-missingt (it was a creative ambush, I have to admit)

Scndsin 04-20-2014 07:53 AM

You must be talking about SOMEBODY else... Gator has said on multiple occasions that he won't even wade in water over ankle deep, much less go out in a boat. Concerning any injury to Norma's foot, the only injury she might have sustained would be breaking it off in Steve's a**. :rolleyes:

3 great things about being home after a road trip: My own bed, my own shower & my own toilet seat. :)

A good Easter to all.

RigTrash601 04-20-2014 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Scndsin (Post 14277840)
You must be talking about SOMEBODY else... Gator has said on multiple occasions that he won't even wade in water over ankle deep, much less go out in a boat. Concerning any injury to Norma's foot, the only injury she might have sustained would be breaking it off in Steve's a**. :rolleyes:

3 great things about being home after a road trip: My own bed, my own shower & my own toilet seat. :)

A good Easter to all.

He didn't have to leave his house! Got me pretty good. :-X04

Scndsin 04-20-2014 03:26 PM

Oh, you mean you've been suckered into one of his BS-tall tales so deep that you need hip-boots to wade home in after the telling... That about sum it up? :-missingt

RigTrash601 04-20-2014 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Scndsin (Post 14278962)
Oh, you mean you've been suckered into one of his BS-tall tales so deep that you need hip-boots to wade home in after the telling... That about sum it up? :-missingt

You got it...creative fellar, ain't he!:-X03

Scndsin 04-20-2014 04:53 PM

Let me tell you...

That man was born with the most trustworthy face you ever thought possible. Kinda' like a Basset hound that talks... Just reels you right on in. :rolleyes: Can't wait for October & Cruisin The Coast to listen to him mumble his way some more of his outlandish... "stuff".

RigTrash601 04-20-2014 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Scndsin (Post 14279087)
Let me tell you...

That man was born with the most trustworthy face you ever thought possible. Kinda' like a Basset hound that talks... Just reels you right on in. :rolleyes: Can't wait for October & Cruisin The Coast to listen to him mumble his way some more of his outlandish... "stuff".

Do you have exact dates in October? Going to try my best to go.

Scndsin 04-20-2014 07:06 PM

Easy enough:

Cruisin' The Coast

gatormccluskey 04-20-2014 07:21 PM

Ha Ha. Got him. I hope I didn't snatch the hook to hard. I will have a inclosed trailer this year. Last year her hair got blew. Cant haul her big a$$ in my truck. She got mad last week, she told me I had to make up for what I did. She wanted something in the garage that would go from 0 to 300 in two sec. I got her some scales. Have a great EASTER fellers

RigTrash601 04-20-2014 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by gatormccluskey (Post 14279377)
Ha Ha. Got him. I hope I didn't snatch the hook to hard. I will have a inclosed trailer this year. Last year her hair got blew. Cant haul her big a$$ in my truck. She got mad last week, she told me I had to make up for what I did. She wanted something in the garage that would go from 0 to 300 in two sec. I got her some scales. Have a great EASTER fellers

Ahh, you didn't snatch to hard, hell, I swallowed the hook! Happy Easter to you too!:D

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-21-2014 09:56 PM

Evening David, Mitch, Gator, and Bill

-The Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-21-2014 09:56 PM

Hope going back to work after a long weekend didn't SHOCK your body too much!! :)

-The Great

Scndsin 04-24-2014 07:06 AM

Well, we've made it over the hump. Weekend is in sight... Hang on just a little bit more.

oldfordcoupe 04-24-2014 08:33 PM

Steve i met a guy at the batesville nexair shop today. i had to get some gas anyway he said he lives in neer you even said he does you even had your phone # + he had Norma jean # to i forgot his name { you know hard hearing and all} he said he works out of mobile. never did say what he did bit he was working on a job around batesville just goes to show you that you never know.

RigTrash601 04-24-2014 09:57 PM

Made it home Monday, got a call a little while ago, rig is in another bind. Headed out in the morning. You gentlemen have a good weekend. :)

gatormccluskey 04-25-2014 06:48 PM

Stacy, he text me. It took me a second to figure out who he was talking about. It is a small world. Mitch >> Don't let it start leaking. I had to stop the last one. I made a big wedding ring and put on it , it stopped putting out the sec the ring went on. Have a good weekend.

lariat97 04-27-2014 10:17 PM

Mitch I'm so glad I decided to find another job after 1 night on a drilling rig. It was in 71. Sawyer drilling out of Haughton La. We tripped pipe all night. I was the only one on the rig that wasn't disfigured. Most had missing fingers or bad arms & scars Roughnecking was damn tough back then. I became a carpenter after my 1 night oil patch experience.

Scndsin 04-28-2014 07:03 AM

Batten down the hatches... here we go again. Say a prayer for the folk up in Arkansas.

lariat97 04-28-2014 08:32 AM

Little Rock got slammed. Say a prayer for our Ark people.

RigTrash601 04-28-2014 08:58 AM

^^^Amen to that.

oldfordcoupe 04-28-2014 06:29 PM

now its tupelo we had bad wind an rain last evening

Scndsin 04-28-2014 09:18 PM

Well... the sounds of chainsaws is the music of the night. Whatever "IT" was passed a block south of us. Never heard the "train". We lost some big limbs. Lots of big trees are down all around us. For a while Jasper St was the main passable thoroughfare through Brandon.

I LOVE my wife. First thing she said when she got home was "Don't you think you should put the Mustang under the carport?"

I said, "What about the Escape?"

"We can replace it." :)

Move it & the truck & sure as **** shooting, big-ass limb hit right where both were. Would have busted out hatch glass on the GT & nailed the truck's hood.

Waiting to find out if the thing actually touched down here in town.

And this crap ain't even over. :-arrgh

KDAVID1 04-28-2014 09:41 PM

Louisville MS got hammered. A fishing buddy of mine lost EVERYTHING. His wife got a bad concussion. Send some prayers for them.

RigTrash601 04-28-2014 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by KDAVID1 (Post 14301208)
Louisville MS got hammered. A fishing buddy of mine lost EVERYTHING. His wife got a bad concussion. Send some prayers for them.

Praying for all the folks in the area, I sure hate to hear that.

RigTrash601 04-28-2014 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Scndsin (Post 14301130)
Well... the sounds of chainsaws is the music of the night. Whatever "IT" was passed a block south of us. Never heard the "train". We lost some big limbs. Lots of big trees are down all around us. For a while Jasper St was the main passable thoroughfare through Brandon.

I LOVE my wife. First thing she said when she got home was "Don't you think you should put the Mustang under the carport?"

I said, "What about the Escape?"

"We can replace it." :)

Move it & the truck & sure as **** shooting, big-ass limb hit right where both were. Would have busted out hatch glass on the GT & nailed the truck's hood.

Waiting to find out if the thing actually touched down here in town.

And this crap ain't even over. :-arrgh

How'd you make it through? Hopefully the above was the worst of it, talked to my wife earlier, said H'burg was under a Tornado watch until 3:00 AM. Praying for ya'll!

Scndsin 04-29-2014 06:45 AM

We're fine except for general mess. South side of our house is now green from all the leaves plastered on the walls. News coverage says the tornado followed a line 1 to 1-1/2 mile south & parallel to I-20 through Brandon. We're about 3/4 mile south of 20.

Richland & 49 just south of 20 is a mess according to news. Our FTE brother Thomas is going to have time getting in to work today. I'll be cleaning up & waiting for round II today.

All y'all south in the state watch out. They say its going to be just as bad.

gatormccluskey 04-29-2014 06:24 PM

Still kicking down here