Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum91/)
-   -   members pics (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1302107-members-pics.html)

f350man08 03-07-2014 08:42 PM

members pics

Is there a list or picture thread for the ohio chapter members ????

bmuhlbach 03-08-2014 09:44 PM

Welcome to the site .I don't think there is

f350man08 03-09-2014 07:14 AM

When i was real active on FTW before the long overhaul of the site which is now dead we in the Ohio chapter had are names and truck pic thread.........

RedDevil460 03-09-2014 10:06 AM

I think that this could be a good idea. I think it would help us all to get to know each other better and meet more people in the Ohio Chapter.

Also maybe it could start to make it a little more talkative around here.... :-X17

Like I said I think it is a good idea. I would be up for it. :-X22

RUNVS 03-10-2014 07:45 AM

Love it. Anything to promote posting and discussion. I just posted up the merchandise store and it reminded me that a few years ago we discussed making a calendar of member's trucks.

We could even do a truck of the month if we want!!

So maybe we start now, we can setup voting for the pictures. Each month we can post pics and vote. Each truck of the month would go into the calendar. Obviously we'd have to fill in for the first few months that we missed.

If we only get 4 trucks posted then so be it we can keep at it!!

RedDevil460 03-10-2014 11:05 AM

That all sounds real good Randy.

I'd be up for both the calender and truck of the month. They both are great ideas.

So will we post pics in this thread? Or should we start a separate one for the calendar and truck of the month?

RUNVS 03-10-2014 02:32 PM

OK, I will start a thread with the rules and such! We will have one thread to post pics of the truck. But then we will need to start another poll thread for members to vote.

RedDevil460 03-10-2014 02:57 PM

Ok sounds good Randy.

So will we still use this thread? I think it could be used as a general meet and greet thread, to get to know each other. And for those that don't want to participate in the Truck of the Month or Calendar. Just throwing out some ideas.

RUNVS 03-10-2014 03:02 PM

Did you see the announcement for the GTG at the Power Piston Show?

f350man08 03-10-2014 03:42 PM

Hey Guys would you be interested in mod partys at guys house to do things on are trucks.......

RedDevil460 03-11-2014 10:40 PM

Yes I did Randy. Just posted in there.

F350Man, I'd be up for that. I don't know much, but I'd love to learn. And I will probably be working on my truck soon. Will probably get a few buddies together and go to my Dad's shop to work on it. He does construction, but his mechanic has all kinds of tools, and more than enough of what I'd need.

I'd love to have some of you guys, with some experience come help out, its a real nice place to work with plenty of tools, but my Dad's not even sure about letting me and my friends in, so I know you guys would be a no go, lol sorry. :-X04

So I would definitely like those mod party's. It would help me out a lot. :-X22