Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nevada Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum181/)
-   -   Nevada "2014" HAPPY NEW YEAR Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1288265-nevada-2014-happy-new-year-thread.html)

CLINT-THE-GREAT 01-08-2014 04:45 PM

In the downward slide from HUMPDAY into the weekend!!!!

-The Great

67 Olfthfl 01-08-2014 07:45 PM

Evening Guys,

Happy Hump Day! I hope you've had a good day.
Thanks for the condolences. On the plus side, I did find out that she passed away last year. She went to bed on the 30th & didn't wake up new years eve morning. So, I guess 2014 is still off to a fairly good start. No news on the autopsy results yets though.
Other than that, things are going good here.

Have a great rest of your evening. :)

Bdox 01-09-2014 02:31 AM

Coughed up some blood, went to the ER at the VA hospital in Reno. Ended up spending almost eight hours there. I have a spot on my left lung so they are going to set me up with a biopsy. I'm at high risk for lung cancer because I did smoke for many years and also because of my age.

Carry on and have a great Thursday!

67 Olfthfl 01-09-2014 07:55 AM

Wakey, wakey... Rise n shine all you fabulous FTEers. :-hair :-wink

It's 3 for Thursday!

What 3 people have had the greatest impact on your life?

1) God
2) My mom
3) Yerington Judge - 1994

Have a great day!

67nukeford 01-09-2014 07:56 AM

Good morning Donna and the Nevada gang, welcome to Thursday!

Originally Posted by Bdox (Post 13933157)
Coughed up some blood, went to the ER at the VA hospital in Reno. Ended up spending almost eight hours there. I have a spot on my left lung so they are going to set me up with a biopsy. I'm at high risk for lung cancer because I did smoke for many years and also because of my age.

Damn, Bruce, sorry to hear that. I hope it's not serious.

67 Olfthfl 01-09-2014 08:12 AM

Bruce,

(((HUGS)))
Sorry to hear about your recent hospital visit. I pray that the biopsy goes smoothly & the results are negative. I can only imagine the stress you must be going through. Please keep us posted & let me know if there's anything I can do to help. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Gembone 01-09-2014 09:35 AM

Damn Bruce, I warned you about staying that close to the stage at the strip clubs. All those glitter particles are like little razors in your lungs.

Keep us informed man, and get well soon.

Morning everyone. I hope you all have a great day.

HIGBE 01-09-2014 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl (Post 13933576)
Wakey, wakey... Rise n shine all you fabulous FTEers. :-hair :-wink

It's 3 for Thursday!

What 3 people have had the greatest impact on your life?

1) God
2) My mom
3) Yerington Judge - 1994

Have a great day!

1) Sharron RIP
2) My Brother
and the last one,
3) A sweet thing that once broke my heart into so many pieces you would need a microscope to find even one.
Have a great day. :-X06

Bdox 01-10-2014 02:05 AM

OK Trucksters, thanks for all the kind words.
Damn Greg, I thought you were just kidding about that glitter hazard!
Got a message from the VA and they have my biopsy scheduled for next Wednesday.
I'm almost certain that if I can get some hugs from Donna I should be just fine!

Have a Fabulous Friday.

CLINT-THE-GREAT 01-10-2014 02:18 AM

Evening Bruce, Donna, Greg and Mat

-THe Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 01-10-2014 02:19 AM

Hope everything goes ok Bruce... and even if you are fine... try and get some hugs from Donna....

-THe Great

67nukeford 01-10-2014 08:11 AM

Good morning Nevada, it's finally FRIDAY!!

67 Olfthfl 01-10-2014 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bdox (Post 13937050)
OK Trucksters, thanks for all the kind words.
Damn Greg, I thought you were just kidding about that glitter hazard!
Got a message from the VA and they have my biopsy scheduled for next Wednesday.
I'm almost certain that if I can get some hugs from Donna I should be just fine!

Have a Fabulous Friday.

(((((HUGS for you)))) Oh wait, you want real hugs huh? ;) :-X04
When are you coming to town next? Maybe if I have the gas, I can come in & give you a hug.

67 Olfthfl 01-10-2014 09:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Goodmorning Guys,

TGIF! :-jammin The weekend is finally upon us & I'm looking forward to losing my voice again at Karls Highschool Basketball games tomorrow. :-X22

As for today, I'm not doing much other than playing on the computer now, then... cleaning the house, playing Candy Crush, Farm Heros, & Pet Rescue & hopefully meet Jimmy later at Smiths for grocery shopping & gas in the vehicles.
I originally had plans w/ some friends to go check out a crystal mine/cave but I don't foresee that happening. I have less than a 1/4 tank of gas in the 4 Runner until later. :-X15 :-roll :-down Oh well... maybe tomorrow?! :)

Have a Funfilled Friday!

67nukeford 01-10-2014 09:41 AM

Good mornin Donna! My daughter's basketball games start back up Sunday. She was playing in the 3rd grade league, but her team beat most of the other teams so bad, that her coach has moved them up to the 4th grade league. I'll be curious to see how this goes.