Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum124/)
-   -   what else? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/128546-what-else.html)

Chris_ce 06-24-2003 10:19 PM

what else?

so what else do you enjoy other than fords.
i like to camp,hunt,fish,shoot guns and anything else that gets me away from the everyday bordom of work and responsablities.

baileybilt 06-25-2003 12:28 AM

what else?

i do a lot of fishing,we have a racing kart track that runs several weekends a year,a local dirt track for stock cars then there's the dragstrip over in terre haute i try to go to as many truck, tractor, and garden tractor pulls as i can, and tinker with old tractors and garden tractors.....and just spending time with my kids.

snowfighter 06-27-2003 02:01 PM

what else?

I like to camp and fish,tinker in the garage and anything that sounds like fun. The little women and I made a deal to camp every other wknd this year, get the most of our camper. I will try to make some of those trips dual purpose,camping and four wheelin sounds like fun. I'll post a couple weeks in advance so anyone else wants to go.

Indiana Trucker 06-27-2003 06:08 PM

what else?

I am a pretty boring guy. I like listening to music, I read all the time. I attend lodge meetings (I am a freemason) I like old John Deere tractors. I am in the process of restoring a 1970 John Deere 110 patio tractor. I am also the webmaster of a friends website with all the tractors he and his dad have restored over the years. Johnnypopper720.com Other than that I am a pretty boring guy..lol

Bill

FordMayhem 06-28-2003 01:07 AM

what else?

I like to fish when ever possible, which unfortunatly is not very often. I like to hang out with my 3 umbrella cockatoos. I spend atleast 1-2 weekends a month participating in mudbogs, took home a very nice 2nd place trophy last weekend. And the rest the time thats left I spend with the family.

baileybilt 06-29-2003 03:36 AM

what else?

Indiana Trucker i grew up with the old 2 cylinder john deeres and i still tinker with them when time and money permits. i would love to have a model G with a wide front end and fenders.

Indiana Trucker 06-29-2003 03:50 AM

what else?

Originally posted by baileybilt
Indiana Trucker i grew up with the old 2 cylinder john deeres and i still tinker with them when time and money permits. i would love to have a model G with a wide front end and fenders.

Yes they are addicting. Big problem is today they are so expensive! You can't just buy one for a few bucks now and restore it.

We are really getting into garden tractors. They are still kinda reasonable. But I do love the sound of a 2 cylinder :D

baileybilt 06-29-2003 04:40 AM

what else?

i know what you mean any brand of old tractor is expensive if it runs and it wont be cheap if its complete but dont run. i have been tinkering with old garden tractors the last few years too. the prices on some of them are getting kinda high too. but most of them are still pretty reasonable and they are easier to store.

79 Pulling Ford 07-15-2003 03:50 PM

what else?

In my free time from the pulling truck which is not much, I like to hunt, fish, paintball, and tinker with the old JD 630. When time allows I also scrounge around for 70's style Ford pickups and parts to keep my two trucks on the road.