Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   N. California Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum90/)
-   -   December 2013 all topic thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1282415-december-2013-all-topic-thread.html)

Nighteyez 12-01-2013 02:00 AM

December 2013 all topic thread

Hello all,

And welcome to the last month of the year! Where does the time go? Happy first day of December Nor Cal FTE and friends!

Jim

wpnaes 12-01-2013 07:34 AM

Thanks Jim, glad to see another Christmas season. Think we'll ever outgrow the shopping frenzy?

Nighteyez 12-01-2013 10:23 AM

I don't participate in the shopping frenzy, but I do wish everyone else would boycott black Friday. LOL

Jim

04badford 12-01-2013 11:18 PM

Happy DEC, FTE and friends, I was wondering were everybody was , then I found the DEC link:-wink I think I'm done with all the Turkey for awhile:-X13Turkey, turkey soup, turkey enchalatas, turkey burritos, turkey sandwitches. I need Steak and potatos:D

hanklin 12-02-2013 08:11 AM

I hear ya Scott. Wife made chile verde last night much to the delight of the household.
Get ready for a nice cold spell this week.

Nighteyez 12-02-2013 11:50 AM

Happy Monday Nor Cal FTE and friends. Time to break out the parka and mukluks, going to get a wee bit nippy. Or, just stay indoors with the heater on. :)

Jim

Maltman 12-02-2013 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
we are supposed to freeze nightly through Saturday up here in Manteca...time to get out the burlap and wrap plants. productive weekend here, took the boy and wife in the '60 to get his first Christmas tree AND put up the lights on the house. Even had time to change the oil in black truck and change tail shaft seal in white truck! here is Lane ready to get his tree...my wife loves to take pics and I am a lil proud myself...

Nighteyez 12-02-2013 02:08 PM

He doesn't look too happy to be getting a tree.

Jim

Maltman 12-02-2013 02:36 PM

haha, you should see his pissed off face! he slept the whole time anyways...

olfordsnstone 12-02-2013 08:50 PM

It's supposed to be 6* in my town tomorrow morning. And snow ! ! !
Weeeee, here comes Winter.

Nighteyez 12-02-2013 09:05 PM

Yikes! six degrees is way too cold for me! Brrr.

Jim

ZombieSlayer 12-02-2013 09:36 PM

Damn wish it would snow here. A half inch every seven years (on average) just doesn't cut it. We could certainly use a good drenching or two before years end.

04badford 12-02-2013 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by hanklin (Post 13799864)
I hear ya Scott. Wife made chile verde last night much to the delight of the household.
Get ready for a nice cold spell this week.

Yes sir Tomarrows task is cover hay stack and frame in breaze way, gona get chillitO

Originally Posted by Nighteyez (Post 13800438)
Happy Monday Nor Cal FTE and friends. Time to break out the parka and mukluks, going to get a wee bit nippy. Or, just stay indoors with the heater on. :)

Jim

I have the burlap over the New fruit trees, and heat wrap over the ext water lines and fire wood is kinda stacked:-arrgh

Originally Posted by Maltman (Post 13800724)
we are supposed to freeze nightly through Saturday up here in Manteca...time to get out the burlap and wrap plants. productive weekend here, took the boy and wife in the '60 to get his first Christmas tree AND put up the lights on the house. Even had time to change the oil in black truck and change tail shaft seal in white truck! here is Lane ready to get his tree...my wife loves to take pics and I am a lil proud myself...

That's a great pic of your Boy Malt man , you guys need to come on out to the Farm ,and we will show you all the Horses and Cows, I had the same look when I wore Corduroy.hehehe

Originally Posted by olfordsnstone (Post 13801922)
It's supposed to be 6* in my town tomorrow morning. And snow ! ! !
Weeeee, here comes Winter.

I new it I should of stayed a few more days and told the crew to start with out me :-X19, oh well I'll be back to hit the real snow on my Ski's

Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer (Post 13802189)
Damn wish it would snow here. A half inch every seven years (on average) just doesn't cut it. We could certainly use a good drenching or two before years end.

Zombie, then what would we drink, Ice don't go down the same as WINE.:-jammin, OK with the shortage of water I had to Emphathize:-drink .

CLINT-THE-GREAT 12-03-2013 01:23 AM

Evening Hank, Jim and Rick

-The Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 12-03-2013 01:24 AM

It's Monday again... hope everyone had a GREAT THanksgiving!!!

-The Great