Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ford Truck Parts for Sale (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum235/)
-   -   Budd 19.5 x 6 tubless wheels 5 lug 8" pattern (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1280855-budd-19-5-x-6-tubless-wheels-5-lug-8-pattern.html)

harleymsn 11-22-2013 02:35 PM

Budd 19.5 x 6 tubless wheels 5 lug 8" pattern
 
1 Attachment(s)
I have a set of 6 Budd 19.5" tubeless 5 lug wheels, #89340 They have tires mounted on them but they are badly weather cracked and not serviceable. Prefer to sell as a set. They are $85 per wheel plus the amount it cost to pull and dispose of the dead tires. (Currently, local shop charges $12 each) Shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. I will help with shipping coordination and will deliver to the shipper, or I am willing to meet/deliver within 50 miles of Crossville, TN at no charge.

harleymsn 02-18-2014 02:25 AM

Still available

FrenzFarms 02-18-2014 09:36 PM

Joe- How do I get in touch with you directly about the wheels?

harleymsn 02-18-2014 10:52 PM

harleymsn@xxxxx

harleymsn 04-21-2014 01:05 PM

This set is gone, but I do have another set. 5 have very bad bias ply tires and 1 has a very weather cracked radial.

Gearhead477 04-23-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleymsn (Post 14281111)
This set is gone, but I do have another set. 5 have very bad bias ply tires and 1 has a very weather cracked radial.


May be interested if still avaliable, could i have pictures please? And just for refereance, what would you want per wheel?

harleymsn 04-23-2014 06:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Yes I still have them, they are $85 each. Please check the original post for all the information on shipping etc.

Maminer13 05-05-2014 08:01 AM

Still available?

harleymsn 05-05-2014 09:48 AM

Yes they are.

Maminer13 05-05-2014 09:55 AM

How can I reach you?

harleymsn 05-05-2014 04:03 PM

Email sent to you

zachary.art 05-15-2014 11:49 AM

truck wheels
 
If you still have these wheels i want them, i will be in the area next weekend and could pick them up.

harleymsn 05-15-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary.art (Post 14349260)
If you still have these wheels i want them, i will be in the area next weekend and could pick them up.

Wheels SOLD!

JAndrus 10-14-2014 11:44 PM

1954 Ford C600 COE wheels
 
I'm looking for a wheel option to replace my 5 lug on 8 inch widowmaker 8.25 x 20 wheels. Thanks Jeff in Phoenix

50model-F4 10-26-2014 10:52 AM

wheels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by harleymsn (Post 13768692)
I have a set of 6 Budd 19.5" tubeless 5 lug wheels, #89340 They have tires mounted on them but they are badly weather cracked and not serviceable. Prefer to sell as a set. They are $85 per wheel plus the amount it cost to pull and dispose of the dead tires. (Currently, local shop charges $12 each) Shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. I will help with shipping coordination and will deliver to the shipper, or I am willing to meet/deliver within 50 miles of Crossville, TN at no charge.

I know these are sold but if you run across another set I would definitely be interested. Wheels & tires are the only thing keeping my new project off the road.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.