Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum170/)
-   -   my winter list (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1277516-my-winter-list.html)

fordman67 11-04-2013 10:59 PM

my winter list
 
Well guys and gals...clifford is needing some tlc...its looking doubtful for my full on built until after rre this year...I do however have a list forming for now.

1)Pull radsupport ,redistrip,repair,clearence for ic install paint

2) repair and paint my busted up hood

3) strip,paint,line x underseal the new rust free bed

4) reseal and possibly swap deleted turbo pedistal

5) bellowed up pipes while turbo is out anyway

6) e-fuel as my stock system falls to aprox 30psi under a pull now with the new pump

7)replace leaky front inner axle seals

8) get the rear driveshaft balanced and all moving parts replaced

9) ih waterpump and fleet charge coolant installed.
10) Ic ...
11)trans service and coon mod.
12) body mounts!!!!
13) glow plugs/vc gaskets..dang it..
14) brake booster rebuild too...sheesh

Whew...its quite a list now that i wrote it all down.But when do i take it out of commision? I just love driving it like just tonight the family and I pulled the trailer to sell a lawnmwer...in my dodge id have been alone..oh well...tomorrow I'll get started I guess...

ReBilld 11-04-2013 11:05 PM

You done yet? LOL!

oldbird1965 11-04-2013 11:10 PM

Its only fun if you do them all at once, right Bill? LOL

martin72 11-04-2013 11:13 PM

I think he would like to drive his truck again this year LOL.

ReBilld 11-04-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldbird1965 (Post 13706170)
Its only fun if you do them all at once, right Bill? LOL

Yep!...........:D

fordman67 11-04-2013 11:16 PM

When it comes apart...its on like donkey kong!!!!!oh yeeaa

fordman67 11-04-2013 11:17 PM

And maybe some stage Is and a t500 if santa is kind lol

fordman67 11-04-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin72 (Post 13706178)
I think he would like to drive his truck again this year LOL.

You got that right kevin!



I had hoped to get my model t going this year...I added up my list for its completion...nope not this year..I guess I'll do some low buck maint on clifford instead.

oldbird1965 11-04-2013 11:49 PM

Did I hear someone say 'santa'?

stainlessstroker95 11-05-2013 12:23 AM

Sounds like a good list Aaron. But beware once you get started on it, it might end up being a full on build haha.

Awitte58 11-05-2013 12:37 AM

You've got a lot of SD parts you might as well throw on since you will have it all apart! :D

Ford4Life7.3 11-05-2013 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stainlessstroker95 (Post 13706401)
But beware once you get started on it, it might end up being a full on build haha.

No joke! Started out replacing a head gasketů.now I'm half way through collecting parts for a full build lol.

427 fordman 11-05-2013 06:35 AM

Looks like a good list of things to get done/upgraded Aaron! It can only turn into a full build if your money tree grew good this year. Mine didn't grow near as high as I needed/wanted!! Mines in the shop for winter work too, but it would get more done if that flippin' tree would have grown like it was supposed to!:-missingt

ReBilld 11-05-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stainlessstroker95 (Post 13706401)
Sounds like a good list Aaron. But beware once you get started on it, it might end up being a full on build haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford4Life7.3 (Post 13706541)
No joke! Started out replacing a head gasketů.now I'm half way through collecting parts for a full build lol.

Yep...it happens. I started with a broken clutch disk :D

tshrager 11-05-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 427 fordman (Post 13706619)
Looks like a good list of things to get done/upgraded Aaron! It can only turn into a full build if your money tree grew good this year. Mine didn't grow near as high as I needed/wanted!! Mines in the shop for winter work too, but it would get more done if that flippin' tree would have grown like it was supposed to!:-missingt

Mine started sprouting real nice about mid summer. Then last month, the damn thing up and wilted on me! Lol.

Great looking list Aaron. However, I don't see more air on that list...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.