Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mississippi Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum215/)
-   -   Sizzlin September BS Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1265408-sizzlin-september-bs-thread.html)

f1504x4driver 09-02-2013 10:03 PM

Sizzlin September BS Thread

Well folks, thought I would get this one started since David is suffering through his vacation.... Hope everyone had a great holiday. Didn't get much accomplished but I did get my CC844 coils installed. Now I can tell my ride from a covered wagon again. My old ones had collapsed and the ride was as harsh as having to spend a day with my x wife...

Knothole 09-03-2013 07:44 AM

I always look forward to September. It's a busy month getting deer plots ready as well as clearing out all of my woods trails/roads.

But cooler. ;)

gatormccluskey 09-03-2013 07:13 PM

David >> The South Mississippi members would like to invite everyone to the 2nd Annual Cruisin the Coast. We will be in the same place it was last year. The event belongs to everyone in the Mississippi Chapter. We look forward to seeing everyone. David or Bryan will have further details on how to get to the site.

oldfordcoupe 09-04-2013 07:30 AM

steve i was just wondering about that yesterday. hope to see you'll soon with my new to me ride...

gatormccluskey 09-04-2013 07:22 PM

Cant wait to see it

Scndsin 09-08-2013 07:00 AM

Awwww... Bull-$#!& :(

Today was the first day I couldn't roll out of bed, grab my coffee & slouch down in my deck chair to watch the sun come up for a few hours before deciding what NOT to do for the rest of the day. Dang.

Thank you Thomas for starting the monthly thread. I flat forgot about it. That's how far I could immerse myself in the vacation experience.

Steve, we'll start sing the praises for CTC.Glad to know its still on for the previous site. That's great. Looking forward to actually going this year.

Chores are calling even now... I'll holler back a bit later.

Steve Bennett 09-08-2013 10:14 PM

I'm registered for CTC. Will be there from Wednesday til Saturday. Where exactly will the FTE Tent be set up? I went by last year but can't remember exactly where it was! I need landmarks for navigation. Hey, I'm old so it goes with the territory. Hope to meet some of you guys this year. I'll be in a Maroon 1954 F-100. Later, Steve

CLINT-THE-GREAT 09-08-2013 10:27 PM

Evening Thomas, David and Gator

-The Great

Scndsin 09-08-2013 10:46 PM

If you can find the Biloxi lighthouse, you're there... More details to come.

Good night John-Boy... I mean, "Hey Clint". :rolleyes:

CLINT-THE-GREAT 09-09-2013 10:06 PM

What up David!!!!

-THe Great

Scndsin 09-12-2013 07:04 AM

Everybody glad to be over the hump? I shor' am. Although the time has gotten short with my "to do" list. Tomorrow is T's b-day & I still have to shop for an item or two.

Dang it if I ain't still missing the beach though. Forgot to mention the side trip to Tallahassee Automotive Museum. It was interesting. Lot of real antiques all the way back to a Stanley Steamer. If I can download my phone I'll try & post a few pics.

Hey Thomas, glad to hear you got your springs in. I still haven't done my tie rods... or wash the dang thing for that matter. :rolleyes:

On a more reflective note...

Twas' a year ago today my bod decided to attack me & the dirt nap came near. Just a reminder to all (& I have to tell myself everyday): "Life is TOO SHORT!"

Don't let fear, anger, hate, grievances, and grudges as well as those who engender & encourage you to feel those ways drag you into that hole sooner than necessary.

CLINT-THE-GREAT 09-12-2013 02:12 PM

Afternoon David!!

I'm ready for some football!!!! STupid tuesdays and wednesdays get in the way!

-The Great

oldfordcoupe 09-14-2013 07:15 AM

cool up here this morning 59 deg. but it won't last only 2 or 3 days

Scndsin 09-14-2013 08:02 AM

We've had 15 straight days @ 95*+. Got an hours hard rain for the first time yesterday in almost the same length of time.... Grass grew a foot overnight.:-missingt

desperado_18_2000 09-15-2013 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by gatormccluskey (Post 13498775)
David >> The South Mississippi members would like to invite everyone to the 2nd Annual Cruisin the Coast. We will be in the same place it was last year. The event belongs to everyone in the Mississippi Chapter. We look forward to seeing everyone. David or Bryan will have further details on how to get to the site.

Depending on work I'll probably be there at least one of the days. Hoping i can get my truck squared off and insured in time, but if not I will still be present!