Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   September Missouri Chapter Chat/BS/General Nonsense thread...all are welcome! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1264896-september-missouri-chapter-chat-bs-general-nonsense-thread-all-are-welcome.html)

tcbofade 08-31-2013 12:54 PM

September Missouri Chapter Chat/BS/General Nonsense thread...all are welcome!

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Can you believe it's Labor Day weekend already?

Don't tell anybody, but I'm going to have a whole day off! Woot!

BORDERBUM 08-31-2013 02:06 PM

Another month flies by! Great month for Rich's truck, Unk Bob's truck, Alan's shop and kabluey. Some good stuff there!

77&79F250 08-31-2013 02:14 PM

Well howdy a day early for the Sept thread and congrats Terry on making it.

You are the greatest! I love picking on you cause you are such a great sport about it.

earthquake68 08-31-2013 06:08 PM

Had a fun day at S.D.C. My back and legs hurt, but it was fun. There were almost NO lines there today. It was a great day to ride the rides.

Tomorrow I get back on the street rod with a vengeance. I gotta get it rolling by tomorrow so I can start moving the shop.

77&79F250 08-31-2013 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well got a lot done in the shop and even a little decorating.....I hope to decorating the floor with the red truck and get on the interior work.

earthquake68 08-31-2013 06:41 PM

Wow, who's shop is that? It can't be your's Rich, it's too clean. }>

77&79F250 08-31-2013 06:45 PM

Alan wait till I get it finished tomorrow and put red in there with both doors open and have tons of room to walk and work around it.....

I needed to give it a good cleaning and move some stuff around, getting red in there to work on it motivated me.

I even vacuumed the floor, but still can not find my 30 ft work bench or welding table...lol.

cyclopsblown34 09-01-2013 07:46 AM

Dang Rich, lost a 30' Welding table?

77&79F250 09-01-2013 07:55 AM

Its a 30 ft work bench/storage shelf right now full of pieces, parts, hardware, tools, stuff ect....the welding table is only 3x6 and in a different corner of the shop. lol

I will post a cleaned up pic here soon.

Morning folks.

97 Mountain Man 09-01-2013 08:10 AM

Storming right now here in Kansas City. Not much rain, just high winds,thunder & lightning. Lights flickered a few minutes ago.

I blame Terry since he actually has a whole day off. :D

earthquake68 09-01-2013 08:13 AM

I'm about to go out in the shop and get busy on the rear suspension of the C-cab. Hopefully I can get it done today so I can start moving stuff into the new shop tomorrow.

Rich, don't worry about the trailer. A friend of mine is trailering down his S-10 for me to work on so I told him to leave his trailer too. :D

After I fix his truck and move the shop, he can come pick up both. I guess I better get started on building a new trailer. Steel is getting cheaper and the cost of a new trailer is steadily going up. At this rate, I could make money building them. Years ago, I could buy a new trailer for less than the cost to build one myself.

tcbofade 09-01-2013 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by 97 Mountain Man (Post 13491332)
Storming right now here in Kansas City. Not much rain, just high winds,thunder & lightning. Lights flickered a few minutes ago.

I blame Terry since he actually has a whole day off. :D

Don't blame me...my whole day off isn't until tomorrow! :p

That shop is entirely too clean...can't be Rich's...

whiskey runner 09-01-2013 10:31 AM

september is here already????? well maybe i can get something done this month

Grems4ever 09-01-2013 10:55 AM

Morning all!

Since the wife took Mom to Urgent Care in Rolla this morning, I got to choose what we were having for Mom's birthday lunch and party. That's kept me pretty busy this morning, but I've got a lull in the action until its time to start cooking burgers and brats later. It looks stormy here, so I might be doing it in the rain.

This afternoon, I'm hoping to finish drilling out the final mounting points on the framework and start getting that put together. The wife suggested making a jig since I have to build several of the frames so that will be next. I knew I married a smart one. :D

cyclopsblown34 09-01-2013 11:35 AM

We're getting the offer of a big storm here but just overcast and windy thus far. Looks like I'll be working on my welder and watching the US nationals qualifying.