Looking for misc Excursion parts.
1) The handle on the left side 2nd row seat to fold the seat down.
2) Auto dimming rear view mirror.
3) 02 extending towing mirrors that have the "tail lights" in them.
4) Tan roof heater vents to fit a 2000 Excursion, I am missing two on my beater truck.
5) Right side trim part that holds the window switch on a 00 Ex, I broke the tab yanking on it without removing the screw. Black or brown, don't remember which. Truck is a Limited with tan interior.
6) Factory floor mats (tan) to fit an Ex, I am one set short. Or a set of the aftermarket rubber ones, my kids make a mess.
7) Front driver seat cover (yah right, I know), tan leather. Foam also.
8) Good deal on some Bushwacker Excursion flares.
9) Cruise control switch, if someone has a new one kicking around. (The one that mounts to the master cyl.)
10) Reverse beeper speaker that works.
11) Rear black plastic bumper cover in good shape.
12) Good in dash 6 disc changer, if cheap.
13) The black trim (rubber covered aluminum or crap pot metal) that goes on the second set of doors, against the window. Mine are corroding out on the front.
14) Seat cover (tan leather) for 2nd row seat, the bucket. Or a second row bucket.
2000 Excursion Limited Gray interior Passenger seat
I know yours is a tan interior, but since I have less than 5 posts, I can't start a thread. So I'm responding to yours hoping there is someone out there who has suggestions for what to do.
I had my front seats recovered by students in the Trim & Upholstery class of Wyotech. Well, unfortunately they lost two of the critical parts of the passenger seat; the plastic molded trim piece on the right lower seat that the heated seat electronics plug into AND the seat belt receiver attachment on the left side. They scoured the shop but could not find those parts and told me to go ahead and buy them and bill the school.
I have no idea where to buy such an item. I know a junk yard is a good place to start and I did send a nationwide search request for the parts but have not received any responses.
I know you want the mirrors with the lights but I have a set that are Folding and telescoping with defrost $400
also New model SuperDuty 20" rims on 32" BFG (20% tread left) with the adapters to fit Excursion $650
4" lift front Springs and rear blocks $250
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.|