Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mississippi Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum215/)
-   -   The last December thread we will ever have: Or Not! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1206678-the-last-december-thread-we-will-ever-have-or-not.html)

shorebird 11-30-2012 07:30 PM

The last December thread we will ever have: Or Not!

Well we have 3 weeks until the end of the world as we know it.
That is if you believe in the Mayan prediction that their gods will return on the 21st.

I received a very pleasant surprise when my phone rang this afternoon.
David had a few questions for me and we spent several minutes catching up on things.
One result of that phone call was a request that I might start this months BS thread.

Consider that done.

Now it is up to the rest of you all to chime in. :-jammin

Scndsin 12-01-2012 08:16 AM

The 21 is also the first day of winter too... A date I always look forward to (sort of:-bansign) since it means the days will finally reverse & start getting longer.
Of course if them there ancient middle-americans are right, I won't have even that to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Everybody done sent off their wish list to the North Pole if you're hedging your bets that we'll be around on the 22nd?

oldfordcoupe 12-02-2012 11:43 AM

well i just read this am in the mem. rag that the n.commies are about to launch a rocket sometome around the 21st or 22nd. ???some time it makes you wonder. there are people that you just can't trust !!!

shorebird 12-02-2012 12:57 PM

How I spent the morning Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - The Birds Nest

oldfordcoupe 12-02-2012 01:55 PM

you know someone once told me that them Germanys cars was one tough sombitich an i'm meaning the vw i had a old one loonngg time ago for a spare . slow but it did get me there an back at that time. also things are slow today for me . the 55 is at the painters, and i'm slowly working on the 65 a little hope everybody has a better day. sh

Scndsin 12-02-2012 07:01 PM

Man, how fast was she going?

Scndsin 12-04-2012 12:22 PM

Good Tuesday to all. Ya'll ready for some rain?

oldfordcoupe 12-04-2012 01:39 PM

here it is 1:30 an the rain is here now for about 10 min. hard then leveling off to a nice shower. we really need the water for now just not the cold wx . did i happen to say that i hate the cold. .

Scndsin 12-04-2012 10:55 PM

Me & You both, Stacy. Me & you both.

shorebird 12-05-2012 05:58 AM

Pictures added of the VW in our holding yard: Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - The Birds Nest

Knothole 12-05-2012 02:55 PM

Most work and not much playing for me. The sawmill has been super busy sawing salvaged Hurricane Isaac trees/logs. The rain stopped me yesterday, today is also a wash, so I am thinking about a trip to Gonzales, La. tomorrow. :)

Knothole 12-07-2012 06:47 PM

The wife and I will attend a Christmas musical at Crossgates in Brandon tomorrow night. Our Grandson is the drummer.

shorebird 12-08-2012 07:05 AM

Good morning all!
I went to the Drivers License office yesterday to renew my expiring one.
It was the new location on Hwy 67 north of Biloxi.
I got there at 4:10pm with them closing at 5:00pm.
I was out the door at 4:24pm, $56.00 poorer (class A with NPTE endorsements) but with another 4 years till I do it again.

Scndsin 12-08-2012 08:02 AM

Lynn, enjoy the show. Brandon is doing a bunch of stuff this season.

Congrats Bryan, we did the license thing last year at the new facility here. (next to the MHP "school" at Whitfield) Quick for me, all day affair for Terri who had to change her listing at social security before a new license would be issued.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

gatormccluskey 12-08-2012 07:36 PM

Hello Mississippi. I hope everyone is doing well. We went to a auction today and I picked up a 96 Dually. It ran great on the way home. I can see alot of work in this one. The body is in good shape, I will have to have it painted. Good to hear from everyone. David >> I hope you are doing better. Bryan >> Still hard at it I see. knot and Coupe >> Good to see yall still kicking hard. Have a great weekend.