Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Missouri member now living in Oak Harbor, WA. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1188069-missouri-member-now-living-in-oak-harbor-wa.html)

gearhead-tjc 09-07-2012 12:58 PM

Missouri member now living in Oak Harbor, WA.

My name is Tim. My FTE name is gearhead-tjc. I have recently moved back to Oak Harbor after spending a couple years back home in New Madrid, MO. I would like to switch my membership to the WA. chapter. I would also like to meet-up with any members that I can. Good to be back in the Northwest.

GruesomeJeans 09-08-2012 12:21 AM

Welcome to WAFTE, you might have to contact SnowBunny about the membership transfer if you haven't already gotten it done.

EDIT: actually i Figured out how you can leave the MO chapter. Click on the "User CP" Then down along the left hand side you will see something dfor membership groups. Click it and scroll tot he bottom. You should have an option to leave the current chapter and join another.

gearhead-tjc 09-08-2012 10:17 AM

Hey thanks thanks for the reminder Gruesomejeans.

gearhead-tjc 09-08-2012 11:19 AM

Got join request sent and clicked the leave Missouri Chapter button. I even updated my profile a bit. Thanks again for the help Gruesomejeans.

Yahiko 09-08-2012 02:37 PM

gearhead-tjc Tim,
If you have the time tonight you should come to Tacoma
and have some Pizza with us.
Round Table Pizza in Tacoma
We will be parked in the lot.
Just look for the Big Yellow F350 or The Green Bronco.

Sean :-drink

GruesomeJeans 09-08-2012 04:43 PM

I agree with yahinko. you should join us. and no problem I help where I can.

gearhead-tjc 09-08-2012 06:54 PM

I appreciate the invite but, I gotta conserve my gas. As soon as I can make a trip down south, I sure will.

Yahiko 09-08-2012 06:59 PM

Maybe October ?
Let us know if you have an idea and
we could plan the next meet that way.

GruesomeJeans 09-08-2012 07:43 PM

The more the merrier.

jgavac 09-21-2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by gearhead-tjc (Post 12246608)
My name is Tim. My FTE name is gearhead-tjc. I have recently moved back to Oak Harbor after spending a couple years back home in New Madrid, MO. I would like to switch my membership to the WA. chapter. I would also like to meet-up with any members that I can. Good to be back in the Northwest.

Welcome back to the island! I'm down in Freeland, so if you happen find yourself down in my area with time to kill, let me know and we could exchange war stories :-X04

Jameson

gearhead-tjc 09-27-2012 12:17 AM

hey Jameson, sounds good. I'd really like to set up a meet up here in the "North Sound". No offense to the people down south. :)

Yahiko 09-27-2012 12:48 AM

It's a big state and you can offend California all you want.
After they are not that bright. They do have Governor Jerry Brown.

gearhead-tjc 09-27-2012 01:34 AM

That's funny Sean. Them Cali people might come looking for you now though.:D On a serious note though, I would like to have some GTG's in the "north sound area". I would like to go down to the Tacoma area but, I can't manage it these days.

GruesomeJeans 09-27-2012 03:41 AM

Yeah doing these trips get costly, which is why we don't have them as often as the original plan. Also i am from Cali :p i grew up in Sacramento from 92 till about 2000 when we moved up here. I would pick the place i currently live over Sac any day, the heat down there was terrible.

dakotarider 10-18-2012 12:27 AM

Gearhead, Welcome back to the Rock! I'm here in town and sure to see you around someplace. The Lone Ranger should be back on the road by the weekend!