Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   September 2012 in NY.... Everyone is welcome! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1186464-september-2012-in-ny-everyone-is-welcome.html)

tiny1 08-31-2012 01:04 PM

September 2012 in NY.... Everyone is welcome!

Man it seems like it was yesterday I was starting the August thread and now we are at the door step of September. With that, the kids will be starting back to school next week and everything that is related to that. Football season is starting for college and pros, and it is time to start or finish those summer projects that you have been putting off. Before you know it, the snow will be flying and it will be Christmas!

Grab a chair along with a cold one and let the BS fly.... just keep it clean :D

67nukeford 08-31-2012 02:06 PM

Sheesh, the nerve of some guys, starting their monthly threads so early........:-innocent

Wow, the kiddies there haven't started yet? We will be going on week 3 here!

fire240 08-31-2012 04:05 PM

Morning all.

Zookie400 08-31-2012 06:21 PM

this is WRONG! still august here in Minoa. :)

speaking of, there was a big fire here today, 6 companies, smoked out the entire village. nobody hurt but unfortunately 2 chihuahuas were left inside. they are still there now, smoke hit my place around 4 before i heard sirens.

Emergency crews respond to fire in Minoa - NewsChannel 9 WSYR

spurredon 09-01-2012 05:30 AM

Thought I would give the first response in actual Sept.!

Looks like we are set for a great week-end! Enjoy everyone!

Jigger2020 09-01-2012 07:57 AM

Good Saturday morning , have a great weekend everyone, nice sunny day up here...:)

Suburban_B_Gone 09-01-2012 09:52 AM

Good morning, all.

Daddy Taxi is pulling in to get a cup of coffee, and a different kid.

Back on the road, again....

Zookie400 09-01-2012 10:46 AM

good afternoon NY.

the plans keep changing and i cannot get her to nail down a style of door, so i have yet to actually screw the first piece in for these cabinets in the bathroom. i was hoping to be half done by now. :(

donjamer 09-01-2012 11:59 AM

Good afternoon everyone..

Just got home from some computer work..

Hope your weekend is starting off good..

tiny1 09-01-2012 12:05 PM

Good mor... oh crap afternoon everyone. Been out running around hitting a few garage sales with my wife this morning and I ended up scoring a full sized light bar for my truck for $15....SCORE! Will need to get some parts before installing

donjamer 09-01-2012 12:08 PM

Afternoon Neil..

That was a sweet deal on the light bar.. They are worth hundreds..

GLR 09-01-2012 01:50 PM

Afternoon all. Finally back on the net, after 2 days of testing, long distance trouble shooting, talking to techs in Texas, Tennessee,and who knows where. "We'll be there within 12 - 24 hours" twice. I told reps that something wasn't switched somewhere, they couldn't do anything until a tech showed up here. And they threw a switch and now we have internet again. Now to get caught up.

Aaron- get a "Dutch Door" for the bathroom. That way you can open the top part and carry on a conversation while sitting down, taking a bath or ..........

tiny1 09-01-2012 01:52 PM

You are correct Don. My wife found the ad on Craigslist for the sale and they mentioned the lightbar. I jokingly commented on it being a full size bar, yet there was no comment about its size in the ad. Needless to say, I got a good laugh when I saw what it was and there was a sticker on it to make an offer. The person that was running the sale asked what I was willing to pay and before I had a chance to comment, she threw out $15. Needless to say my wife jumped at it and away we went. If I deceide not to keep this, I should be able to turn around and sell it for around $60 as is.

fire240 09-01-2012 03:40 PM

Morning all.

Zookie400 09-01-2012 03:48 PM

neil is it a slim line? great find no matter what!

its been a great day, even though production on my part was slim to none. spent hours chatting with a neighbor and not milling any lumber. :D

rumor on last nights fire was meth lab in the basement. no good, with 3 kids in the house. if it was true i am glad it burned :)