Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Tim Young 09-22-2015 04:01 PM

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Originally Posted by Painted Horse (Post 15662097)
DAK, sorry to hear you ar ein the hospital.

Picked up a load of hay yesterday, Should have got more, since I had room on the trailer, But I don't have room in the hay shed, So 13 bales was all I grabbed.

Borrowed a trailer from my nephew, Man it was a long trailer. I'm sure I would have overloaded my truck if I had filled the trailer.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...af0ac1a504.jpg

Beautiful trailer! I even like the color. Your nephew uses that to haul the Hot Rod diesel trucks around? Did the TV Show ever air that had your nephew on it?

Tim Young 09-22-2015 04:02 PM

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Prayers for Dak!

Iowa Ford 09-22-2015 06:09 PM

Darren, Happy 8th. to Raluca !
Dakman, GET WELL !!
Doug, congrats on 5K.
Have a nice evening :oval crew !

EO2SeaBee 09-22-2015 08:41 PM

Good evening gents!

Thank you Tim.

Fed Bear a diet pill a little while ago. Tomorrow, he will lose weight.

Time for my dinner now.

Jigger2020 09-22-2015 09:11 PM

Have a good evenin gang

RigTrash601 09-22-2015 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15663631)
Good evening gents!

Thank you Tim.

Fed Bear a diet pill a little while ago. Tomorrow, he will lose weight.

Time for my dinner now.

That's what I'm talking about! Welcome to the "Dark Side"!}>
(Rep gun is empty)

Dakster 09-22-2015 09:32 PM

Your prayers worked. I am out of the hospital and back home. Still don't have answers as to what is going on -- but we know more things I don't have wrong...

Neat Trailer PH/Jon.

Glad to see Bear going on a diet Doug.

Darren - Glad you got the deck and boat winterized or put away. At least you don't have to do it in the cold/frost.

Winter is on its way here in Miami, we finally broke 80F for a low.

EO2SeaBee 09-22-2015 10:10 PM

Glad you're back home Dak - albeit to a warmer than normal house. Good thing winter is coming! Mamma should be able to help you soon, right?

Are there really only two plugs to remove from the EGR cooler if not deleting or blocking it immediately?

Painted Horse 09-22-2015 11:03 PM

They are still filming episodes. ( Been there since June 18th)
It's driving his workers crazy. When they are filming they can't use Grinders, Compressors, Air ratchets, or anything noisy that the cameras may pick up the sounds.

I think it is supposed to start airing in December.

That trailer has so much overhang behind the rear wheels, You have to be real careful about the swing

Glad you are home DAK, Now get feeling better.

Jon

Sailor Roy 09-23-2015 12:30 AM

Hi Dak..........We are going to have to do a "Dak get well" Dance.

:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1

Jigger2020 09-23-2015 05:40 AM

Howdy guys, glad you're out Dak, get better

Dakster 09-23-2015 06:08 AM

Trying to. Lots going on, I feel this is going to be a long ride back to feeling better.

Desert Don 09-23-2015 07:11 AM

Good morning, crew:-wink:-wink:-wink!! Had our day of rain in sunny NW AZ yesterday.........but, it was a dry rain, all we got was some wind and a few clouds! But that is Arizona!
Been fooling with my genset in the Raptor, and when I push the Prime button, the fuel pump just keeps running with no change in sound at all; so, with that, since the genny is right up front and the fuel tank is about 25 feet back, I think I am going to plumb in an electric fuel pump right back on the tank. It cant hurt anything to push the fuel to the genny, instead of the existing pump having tp pull the fuel that far!
Well, I had a serious buyer looking at my property in ND, so here is hoping they make an offer in the next couple of days. They were supposedly going to talk to a bank yesterday! :) That would make my work load a LOT smaller:):):)!
Well folks, hope you all have a great day!

EO2SeaBee 09-23-2015 07:40 AM

Howdy Roy, Dak, Gerry, Don and all.

Dak, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Don, hope the buyers come through for you.

Have a great day gang. Catch you later.

SavageNFS 09-23-2015 07:53 AM

Good morning guys!

Rough morning this morning. My son's partner in crime (the WIL, or weakside linebacker) was injured last night during practice. My son played WIL up until this season. He now plays Mike (middle) linebacker. Unfortunately, our WIL linebacker landed wrong on his right shoulder and it appears to a localized sprain or his right A-C joint. Given I had shoulder injuries my entire football career, I can tell you this is not a fast recovery. He will go in for x-ray later today, but it's not looking too good at this point. This kid is our workhorse and STUD on defense. The others will have big shoes to fill.