Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

SavageNFS 09-14-2015 06:53 AM

Good morning guys!

Back to the grindstone for me :) It was a nice weekend though! Great pics Roy!

P.S. Thanks Tim!

Desert Don 09-14-2015 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 15641660)
Well done guys, seems like a normal w/e but it went by too fast....

Nah!!!! Today is just the start of a new weekend.......for Roy!!!.....and some others here!!!!!!!:-X04:-X04:-X04:-X04

Dakster 09-14-2015 07:15 AM

Andre I am in your boat... Today is MONDAY... Start of another work week. Sucks when you feel bad too. I should be sleeping, but I can't my body keeps waking me up.

Jigger2020 09-14-2015 08:04 AM

Good luck down there Dak, feel better

EO2SeaBee 09-14-2015 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by 99150 (Post 15640439)
Until someone has been along the east slope of the mountains in Montana..........they have no idea about how fast the weather can change!!!!!!

Having lived in the Colorado Rockies many years ago and enjoying spending the day off-road exploring, I can attest to enjoying beautiful weather and then cresting a mountain to be greeted with white out conditions!

Good Saturday morning gang!

Dak, hope you get some rest.

Don, safe travels.

Steve, good luck on the move.

Gerry, the pic of the changing colors is very pretty. I always enjoyed Fall in Colorado, when the Aspens were changing.

Andre, don't let the grind get to you. I hear that forced "retirement" sucks!

Roy, it sounds like your weekend was pretty fun, but it must be exhausting having to make two round trips on each side of the weekend to get all your stuff to and from the spot. I still think you need to add an additional set of tires/wheels to the Prius and a tow package so Lynn can take the boat, or add pontoons to the side of the fiver so it becomes dual purpose.

Diet over and 20lbs lost in 21 days. I'll be spending a good part of today cooking stuff for working nights beginning tomorrow. I'm looking forward to real food again - albeit in small quantities. BTW: The batch of strawberry wine should be ready in two weeks!

Have a great day truckers!

golfmedik 09-14-2015 08:33 AM

Morning guys? Sitting in a statistical lecture right now trying to stay awake. Rough morning after a night where 30 of us sat on the patio of the Marriott, right on the water, and someone brought out the moonshine. Seven quarts of it to be exact! We all ended up going to bed around 1 and back up at 630 for breakfast and 830 class. Whoa! Gonna be a long day;)
I hope all you guys are doing well. Dak, Doug, Tim, Roy, Justin, Mitch, Don and all you others that my foggy mind can't remember right now, have a good week. Will try to remember to take pics later.

Painted Horse 09-14-2015 08:37 AM

Our leaves are starting to turn. Should be Bright Yellow on the Aspens this week and or next. Mountain Maples are starting to turn red, But another week before they peak.

Got a doctors appointment for today, Ankles are giving me fits. I suspect Arthritis, But going in to find out for sure what is causing the pain. I've had to reschedule this appointment 3 times because the doc ( a neighbor of mine) is a fitness nut and had a cyst on his tailbone removed from biking so much. Got infected and he spent two weeks in a hospital bed fighting the infections. I almost feel like I should be going in to see what I can do for him vs what he can do for me.

Have a great week gang

SavageNFS 09-14-2015 08:50 AM

Morning , Gerry, Don, Dak and Doug :)

Brown bottle flu makes the day drag on forever Monty...I feel for you.

Good luck at the doc, Jon.

https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...c6588ff560.jpg

CarlT100 09-14-2015 09:14 AM

Good morning, guys.

Gerry, that is a beautiful pic. Down here, the cypress trees, tupelo, and black cherry are just starting to turn.

Don, have safe and good trip.

Happy New Year, Dak.

CarlT100 09-14-2015 09:19 AM

Doug, congrats on the successful diet.

Jon, I hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

golfmedik 09-14-2015 10:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here a few shots from my hotel room here in Savannah.

darren32 09-14-2015 10:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Mornin guys!!

Monty, nice pics.

Roy, nice pics as well.

Andre, congrats

Doug, good luck with nights!

Felt like labor day weekend this weekend for me. 6 hours of cutting grass.

Attachment 239001

Attachment 239002

Splitting wood, cleaning up the yard. Putting away tubes and water toys. Cleaning out boat. Was a very busy weekend!!

We usually leave the boat in until the end of September but the long range does not look that great and we are fairly busy the next few weekend so we yanked it yesterday. Daughter is not too happy about that one :)

Attachment 239003

Guess summer is over :'(:'(

I don't know what happened to summer this year ... it just kinda came and went.

Just got the pier and boat lift to go and we will be ready for winter :-hair

Have a good week fellas :-X03

SavageNFS 09-14-2015 12:08 PM

Man that was a short summer Darren!

Monty...nice views

Praying for continued improvement on the vision Carl.

CarlT100 09-14-2015 01:43 PM

Nice views,Monty. I like Savannah.

Darren, that is a LOT of grass to mow.

Thanks, Andre; I really appreciate it.

darren32 09-14-2015 01:55 PM

Carl, prayers for the continues improvement with your vision from us as well.

I just cut the perimeter to make it look decent and keep the poplar suckers back. Gavin showed me how to figure out how long it would take to cut the whole thing with my 44" rough cut ...... it worked out to 87.5 hours :-X04 No thanks :-hair

Still kinda sad the boat is out :'(

Have a good day fellas :-X03