Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Tim Young 09-09-2015 11:58 PM

Dak, The compactor is rented from a local place down town, it's not mine.

EO2SeaBee 09-10-2015 04:59 AM

Howdy gang.

Tim, the driveway looks good. One benefit of renting the equipment is calling them to fix it when it breaks! Was the compactor as boring as I said it would be? I spent too many hours operating vibratory steel drum rollers, and rubber tire rollers over the years in the Seabees. The end result is always nice, but one could almost fall asleep doing it.

Have a nice day guys!

Jigger2020 09-10-2015 05:24 AM

Lookin good Tim, have a great day guys, Thursday already

EO2SeaBee 09-10-2015 05:26 AM

Howdy Gerry!

Jigger2020 09-10-2015 05:46 AM

Hey Doug, whats on for today

Iowa Ford 09-10-2015 06:16 AM

Morning gang !
Appointment at the Audiologist first thing today then pack for trip to Minnesota.
I will try to remember some pics.
Have a nice week and weekend. :-X22

EO2SeaBee 09-10-2015 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 15632066)
Hey Doug, whats on for today

Well, this is my last day off before starting day shift tomorrow morning, and I've already done my chores for the week, the weather is supposed to suck later on and my options for staying busy are fairly limited, so mostly I will be either watching TV or reading today. To get some exercise, I could go walk the local mall, but the smells of the food court would drive me nuts, since I'm still dieting for a few more days. I woke up naturally at 03:00 this morning, got up at 03:45 and then went to Walmart for fresh veggies for my meals for the next few days. What's on your list - besides going to school?

Howdy Tim. I bet your audiologist tells you the same thing mine does. Your hearing is fine - albeit convenient.

Desert Don 09-10-2015 06:33 AM

Good morning, gang:-wink:-wink!! Tim, your driveway sure looks nice in your pics! And yup....rented equipment is always nice that way, it works or they fix!!
I know last winter, down in AZ, I borrowed a tractor and loader with a box blade on the rear to some, work on my back lot, and with that, I put a new battery, a couple of hydraulic hoses, and some other small stuff on it. After that, I just made the decision that what I needed to do could wait till this year, and I would have my own tractor there. That is one reason why I don't like to borrow stuff.....if something breaks or goes wrong wile I am using it, I always think I have to return it in as good or better condition than when I borrowed it!
Roy. hope your visit with the jaw breaker went well!
Dak, I don't know what your health issues are, but that chit sucks...prayers sent! I know my first wife battled some oddball stuff for about the last 15 years of her life :(:(! I hate to see anyone fighting issues that the doc's can't seem to get straightened out!
Justin's new 450 sure is a sharp truck!!!!:):)
And all the rest of you guys.......have a great day!!!!! I hope it goes so damn good that you are just amazed!!!!!!!:):):):) Later

SavageNFS 09-10-2015 06:36 AM

Good morning guys!

Tim the driveway looks great!

Tim have fun at Haydays! I wish I was going too!

CarlT100 09-10-2015 07:07 AM

Good morning, everyone. Wishing you all a great day.

Originally Posted by Tim Young (Post 15631831)
Here is a photo for Dak! Just outside Anchorage at Potter Marsh.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...536749b253.jpg

Great pic, Tim. I love the sleeping bear.

Dak, you are in prayers. I sure hope you are feeling better.

Tim, have a safe trip and a fun time.

I am off to the VA for some bone density testing.

SavageNFS 09-10-2015 07:16 AM

Good luck at the VA Carl.

Dak more thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary to my better half today...here's to a lot more!

CarlT100 09-10-2015 07:30 AM

Thank you, Andre; and happy anniversary.

EO2SeaBee 09-10-2015 07:35 AM

Happy anniversary Andre! Takes a special woman to put up with our crap for that long.

SavageNFS 09-10-2015 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15632235)
Happy anniversary Andre! Takes a special woman to put up with our crap for that long.

Doug you aren't kidding. I think I'm going to keep her :-X03

Sailor Roy 09-10-2015 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 15632269)
Doug you aren't kidding. I think I'm going to keep her :-X03

Is she going to keep You......:-huh

Take care of each other and enjoy your days together........:)