Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Sailor Roy 08-10-2015 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15559880)
I completely agree with Lynn and Theresa. Since I am such a great friend, you can leave it here during the winter months when it is too cold in Montana to use it. I'll make sure the gas stays fresh and the batteries charged.

That sounds reasonable........:-X22
You have Mr. Bear to tow it ....:-jammin

EO2SeaBee 08-10-2015 03:13 AM

Yup. Pretty sure he can handle it.

sdetweil 08-10-2015 07:23 AM

Slightly more space here, Jamestown, NY

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...ec05924105.jpg
Got in last night around 6pm

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...528fce2764.jpg

Iowa Ford 08-10-2015 07:31 AM

Sam, glad you found a better spot.

Jigger2020 08-10-2015 08:00 AM

Morning guys, have a good week ahead

SavageNFS 08-10-2015 08:18 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Good morning guys!

Sounds like it's hot most places around FTE land :)

I see Sam made it to Little Rock in his awesome looking rig :oval The Louisville parking lot with hook-ups looked like an experience. Glad Jamestown has a little more room :). You are making some good headway.

If Mitch drinks 18 beers while mowing his grass and his mower goes 5mph with a 60" deck on it, how many acres does Mitch mow? Answer...who cares, Mitch doesn't remembers and he's smiling while mowing :)

Doug drinks a 12 pack and then cuts the grass to justify the 12 pack. So nice of you to keep the boat ready for Roy. Are you going to trade storage fees for fuel? You are such a good friend.

I'm comfortable in either scenario.

Roy stirs up trouble (again). Those AF base/rec are sites were the some of the best sites I've seen in a while. The Mirage Cruiser looks very nice Roy!

Hi Adam!

Tim has too many chores...sorry Tim lol @ runoff in the Slingshot v Deer :-X21

Monty was working 120 corn holes or something :-X24

Don fished the crap out of Bighorn with his grandson :)

Darren has too many chores...sorry Darren

Dak is making Roy sell his rig to buy a minimum $50k boat? Sounds reasonable. That walkcar looks really cool. I watched the video and was pretty surprised at the torque. Nice find! The Polaris Slingshots are pretty popular around here. Too much money for what you get if you ask me, but they sure look cool!

Gerry's chilling with the wine no doubt :-X06 Thanks for letting us know Carl made it home.

Carl glad you made it home. Hope the chores are done and you got some rest.

Steve you nailed that parking lot they tried to call an RV parking lot, er I mean camp site. That was really tight.

Sounds like a great time camping Ferguson :)

It was a pretty busy one for the boys and I. Older son left with the troop Friday evening to camp with the troop. He is the Senior Patrol Leader remember, so he kind of has to be there on time. Younger son and I had practice. At practice we found out one of our former players that was involved in a bike v car accident that left him major brain injuries that should have killed him 10 months prior was involved in an ATV accident in Missouri and died. We were excited at him rejoining us as a team manager this season. We told the kids after practice and it was a challenging time at best.

After practice my younger son and 3 other players went to my house. The boys showered up and we caught up to camp around 20:30 or so. We camped until morning and then had to return to the football field for practice. Carted those players to practice, had practice, picked final teams, took players to house to shower again and return to camp again around 13:30. I think I fed them a couple of times too. It was a blur.

Back at camp for scouts gave some rank advancement conferences to some scouts and was able to relax around the fire until 01:30 Sunday with NO booze. Man it was a long day. We cleaned up camp and were back by 12:00. After hanging out tents to dry and eating some grub, it was off to Menards to get some lumber for my older son's Eagle project. He is doing a huge project and part 1 of 3 is building and installing 7 benches on existing steel brackets in his school's nature center. Here is a couple of pics of him building benches.
Attachment 238941
Attachment 238942
He is replacing these:
Attachment 238943
Attachment 238944
After these are replaced this coming Saturday, he (and help) is cleaning and weeding the entire nature center, installing a falcon house, and spreading mulch around the nature center and it's surrounding trees (there is a few of them).
Attachment 238945
Attachment 238946
Attachment 238947
They are doing part 2 and 3 towards the end of the month. I believe he has 10 or so scouts signed up to help. It's a huge project and involves a lot more than a lot of Eagle projects that I have experienced. He came up with all of it on his own and I had to ask the Committee what he was even planning because he wanted to do it all on his own. Wifey and I are very proud :)

Sailor Roy 08-10-2015 08:35 AM

Good morning to ya'll.........:-wink

Andre'.......Jolly Green stays..:-X0A6
Need it to pull the boat........Less than $50K. Couldn't afford that much.

Still going to have to sell my body to pay for it......:-hair......:-missingt:-missingt

SavageNFS 08-10-2015 08:43 AM

I'm sure Lynn will rent you with pennies :)

Sailor Roy 08-10-2015 08:47 AM

Lynn says no one could afford me..........:)

SavageNFS 08-10-2015 08:48 AM

I'm thinking that Lynn is referring to your spending habits, not your body :)

Sailor Roy 08-10-2015 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 15560188)
I'm thinking that Lynn is referring to your spending habits, not your body :)

:-hair.........Never.....

Jigger2020 08-10-2015 09:07 AM

Looks & sounds like you & the boys had a great weekend over there Savage, well done to all involved

SavageNFS 08-10-2015 09:26 AM

thx Gerry :)

darren32 08-10-2015 11:04 AM

Howdy guys :-X03

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 15556826)
Darren .......Do not try to use the golf cart...........}>...}>..:-huh

Noticed Roy .... 600 lbs of batteries are missing :-huh
Wonder what kinda rig would need that much batteries??

I can't believe my wife gave you a key :'(

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 15560228)
Looks & sounds like you & the boys had a great weekend over there Savage, well done to all involved

X2 awesome Andre!

Have a good week everyone!! :-X03

Chad149 08-10-2015 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 15559877)
Hi Doug.......

Lynn and Theresa think we need a boat.......

Mirage Cruise LE 8520 Cruise LE | Sylvan Marine

One on the lot (2015 my).....115 hp Yamaha 4-stroke

Looks nice Roy. :-jammin
Lots of people look at floorplans but forget about the outboard. Those 40-60hp (or less) are fine for a small private lakes, but get really old on a decent size lake like Darren's.