Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Desert Don 08-04-2015 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 15548060)
That is true in the eastern park of the state......some of Wyoming too.
Keeps all the city-slickers away.........:-X22

When I lived in Wyoming, they said to hang a log chain up on a pole. When the wind was snapping the links off the end, you knew the wind was blowing!!!!:-missingt:-missingt

huh 08-04-2015 05:23 PM

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Well, we had our 4 week checkup on Noelani. She has gained another 1/2 inch and is over 9 pounds now.

Born 7 pounds 10 ounces 21 3/4"
Now 9 pounds 1 ounce 22 1/2"

We are hoping that she continues her nice growth rate. We are both a couple of happy and proud parents.

Received my Edge CT2 yesterday in the mail. Love the deliveries from Nevada, usually next day.

Got it installed, will take some pictures soon. I haven't changed the programming as I just wanted it for some additional gauges that my truck doesn't have. I guess I'm happy with it as I've never had anything like it before with one exception, there is no oil pressure PID or whatever they are called. I always like to see the oil pressure as if it drops you can maybe avert a disaster.

For those of you that have something similar, which PID do you use on the display?

Tim Young 08-04-2015 06:18 PM

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Hi guys!

Jon, You have a very cute little girl there and a good looking truck.

Catch ya all later, gotta run!

Cheers!

Chad149 08-04-2015 08:30 PM

The fear mongering is getting pretty thick over there. I can guarantee that Ford is not sitting back doing nothing if valves are saying hello to pistons........:-roll.........and broken cranks.........:-huh........sure with a custom race tune.......:-X18

Dakster 08-04-2015 08:41 PM

Jon - Have fun with the baby - they do grow quick.

Glad Roy and Darren and their families are having a great time.

I'm hanging in there myself.

CarlT100 08-04-2015 08:42 PM

Gerry, thank you very much for your help this morning and for lunch. I appreciate the great visit and hospitality.

Thank you, Dak, Tim, Doug, and Crystal for the safe travel wishes and thoughts.

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 15547203)
Carl ........Thanks for the travel photos.......:)
Good stuff.....:-X22

Originally Posted by PlayersZ28 (Post 15547380)
It's so nice that Quebec has imposed bilingualism on Canada, everywhere except Quebec :-X09:-X09

and now the Bloc has woken back up and wants to be their own country, fine with me, they just need to take their outsized share of the nat debt.

It is nice country out there though if you can get past most of the residents (some are real nice).

Steve, I understand completely and I sympathize with your feelings. That is why I said it was my first and last visit. I hate the arrogance. I will say the natives I met in my brief vist were good folks - and spoke to me in English. The menu boards in the Bistro were in English.

Rodney, I a sorry to hear this.

Good night all; gonna grab some shut eye.

Jigger2020 08-04-2015 08:53 PM

No problem Carl, glad to help out

Dak take care & good luck chum........

Jigger2020 08-04-2015 09:26 PM

Well said, I think Rod will be back

Ferguson65 08-04-2015 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by usernametaken (Post 15548892)
Hey guys, Tom in his infinite (lack of) wisdom decided to ban me...karl4cat....Rodney... et al... for arguing with that troll Nick from MD in that nonsense Jackhammer thread. If a guy who has 30 posts has more pull here than I who try to be a helpful member... well, I guess FTE goes the way of FRF in my bookmarks... Good night and Godbless... Signing off and sure to be deleted soon... Andre has my real contact info for anyone who wants to grab me off forum...

Really? This ban hammer **** is crazy. I hadn't paid attention to that thread whatsoever, but what I read just now wasn't that bad. Bring Rodney back! If he'll come back after this BS.

CarlT100 08-04-2015 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ferguson65 (Post 15549210)
Really? This ban hammer **** is crazy. I hadn't paid attention to that thread whatsoever, but what I read just now wasn't that bad. Bring Rodney back! If he'll come back after this BS.

X2 He was really an asset here; he gave me a lot of good ideas and information.

EO2SeaBee 08-04-2015 09:39 PM

Ok, so I had to go check it out after THAT! It did get heated. I think I likely missed the worst parts of the thread though due to editing by the mods, so I would hate to see how bad it actually got. I would like to think that there were several vacations handed out over that - since there was one that I know of. If he deserved it, there had to be others.

Rodney, I've enjoyed getting to hang out with you here!

SavageNFS 08-04-2015 10:54 PM

I'll bug Rodney to come back and post. It's a 1 week ban from what I understand. He needs to just hang out here and not get baited into arguments with people that are looking to flex their mighty internet muscles :)

Just got home from practice and scouts boys...I'm headed to bed. G'night!

Dakster 08-04-2015 10:58 PM

G'night Andre...

We will miss him if he doesn't come back.

Sailor Roy 08-04-2015 11:11 PM

Good night Guys........:-X17

Been a Great Day......A fantastic visit with Darren and Family. A really fine family...:-X22...:)

BTW: He did not pay me to say that.......:-missingt:-missingt

RigTrash601 08-05-2015 01:04 AM

Evening folks (or mornin I should say):-wink
I've only been incognito for a couple of days but y'all have been busy! Hopefully everything is going well for everyone, just the usual BS around here:D