Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Sailor Roy 03-29-2015 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 15222960)
Roy - I haven't put that in, but I do want to after this winter. Heated fluid has to clear the windshiled better than the deicing fluid at the same air temp. Plus you should be able to use the less toxic -20F rated stuff.

In my Silverado, I did like it and I was in some cool freezing temps, but not snow/ice conditions, nor sub zero... Not Alaska or Montana winter weather for sure. It nice was having the fluid heated though. We drove it to the NE US in the Fall.

I was mainly messing with you -- since you said you had heated windshield washer fluid and wiper blades. Showing you that at least the fluid is possible. And for the first time, I actually see a need for windshield wipers for the headlights.

I know you were messing around......As was I....:-X04

I may look into the heated washer fluid this fall........

Dakster 03-29-2015 11:26 PM

Roy - I think I better go see Lake Powell before it turns into the Lake Powell dry lake bed....

Western Drought Enlarges 'Bathtub' Ring Around Lake Powell - NBC News

Dakster 03-29-2015 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 15222995)
I know you were messing around......As was I....:-X04

I may look into the heated washer fluid this fall........

Don't tell our wives though... :-X04

Sailor Roy 03-29-2015 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 15223006)
Roy - I think I better go see Lake Powell before it turns into the Lake Powell dry lake bed....

Western Drought Enlarges 'Bathtub' Ring Around Lake Powell - NBC News

I last saw it May 2013.........It is very low.

Sailor Roy 03-29-2015 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 15223008)
Don't tell our wives though... :-X04

I know nothing..........

Maybe......}>

I just found it at AutoAnything........$99 and a 20% discount right now.

Sailor Roy 03-29-2015 11:49 PM

Lynn issued orders to bed........:)

Good night.......:-X17

Dakster 03-30-2015 12:43 AM

Night, night... I gotta go to sleep too. Long day tomorrow for me. It is a State Holiday - Seward day. No work for the wife so we have the honey do list to complete.

golfmedik 03-30-2015 06:23 AM

Morning guys! Storms rolling through here today. Not gonna be able to do much outside..maybe I can rest:-jammin Have a good one!

PlayersZ28 03-30-2015 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 15222150)
Roy, but I do have heated washer fluid. I put this in:

Welcome to AlphaTherm the world leader in the development of Heated Wash

Believe it or not, I had heated washer fluid on my *ahem* Silverado... Glad I got rid of that truck because the system in it burned a bunch of trucks to the ground.

I had the same system on my Avalanche. It worked fine for me, I ignored the recall notice for it as all they did was unplug it. I had heard of fires from it though.

Sailor Roy 03-30-2015 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by golfmedik (Post 15223290)
Morning guys! Storms rolling through here today. Not gonna be able to do much outside..maybe I can rest:-jammin Have a good one!

Take a nap or two........

SavageNFS 03-30-2015 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by 99150 (Post 15216386)
As was being discussed earlier...like yesterday or day before about hot rod mustangs......here is one of a different sort P-51D
Preflight instruction...
Yup.....it has been a fun day!:-X04

Wow Don, GREAT PICS! That looks awesome:)

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 15216827)
Andre - Have Fun in Madison - I assume you are the one teaching the Coaches clinic?

No buddy. I was there learning from actual football coaches. I just pretend to be one, lol. There were a lot of highlights to the conference, but the entire Wisconsin Badger coaching staff was there along with JJ Watt. It was pretty informative and exciting. Plus the Badgers are headed to the final four for basketball.

Mitch, I hope the exhaust ships soon and you can have some more fun with the truck. I also hope the 1 degree bushings get the job done.

Tim, the kitchen is coming along great!

Tim, the truck looks fantastic. I love that shot down the side.

Steve those roads owe your bike an apology. Such a shame, but I know how that goes.

On the subject of rolling coal...you drive like a moron the law is going to treat you like a moron (and they should).

Monty, thos pics look really nice of the camp site. I also like the back-up/side clearance lights. Those probably help a ton. I am going to install some on my sled trailer this summer. It was hard backing up last winter.

So good morning guys! It was a great weekend. Happy belated Palm Sunday to all that acknowledge. We had a great time watching the games this weekend. Kentucky almost didn't make it...what a game that was! Have a great week guys!

Sailor Roy 03-30-2015 07:57 AM

Good morning to all Ye Fine Folks...........:-wink

Enjoy your wonderful Monday of work opportunities......Pleasing customers....make tons of money....feeling of accomplishment.........:).....:-jammin

Then there are those that have the opportunity to enjoy Saturday #1......Quiet cup of coffee......Pleasing the wifey....tinkering with those many tasks of joy.....Nap time......playing ball with the doggie.....:-X22...:)

EO2SeaBee 03-30-2015 08:04 AM

Good morning gang.

Yesterday was a little rough at work, but I have today off to try to catch up on some chores at home and maybe relax a bit. I did get to enjoy a few refreshing beverages last night though, so that was good. I'll be back at work tomorrow, but I won't know until later today whether I'll be on days or nights.

Y'all have a good one!

SavageNFS 03-30-2015 08:06 AM

Hope the day goes better today, Mitch.

Sailor Roy 03-30-2015 08:39 AM

Theresa is off to school.......Lynn Transport Inc.
It is quiet.........coffee time.........:)

I just noticed I hit 17K posts.........Oo.